Some Alone Time

Kaneki moaned deeply as he felt the others teeth nip at his neck. "K-K..." His voice trailed off as he melted in the ash haired boy's hands.
Ken kissed his neck tenderly and moved his hands to the others back and clawed at the pale skin he found there.
Kaneki arched his back in slight pain and pleasure as Ken did this. His voice gasping for air as his body was being fondled. Black nails ran down his back as his own fingers went to intertwine in his lover's white locks.
"You always want more right...?" Ken asked out of breath as he pulled back to look into the other's matching eyes.
Kaneki blushed furiously but nodded all the same. "Y-yes."
Ken grinned brightly at the other's response, "Me too."
The two clung to one another, hot breathes fogging up the room along with the shower steam.
The older one easily lifted the other and pushed him against the shower wall, Kaneki's legs now around his lover's waist and his arms around Ken's neck to support himself. The raven haired boy gasped but went in for more kisses. Their faces smashed together, sharing a breath. Tongues fighting tongues. Mouths sucking bottom and upper lips. Lips locked.
Ken reached behind Kaneki and to his rear. He pulled out of the joined lips and pushed his forehead to his lover's before slipping a finger within Kaneki.
"Ah!" Kaneki gasped out in slight pain and clung to the other further. He hugged him, his head over the others shoulder.
"It's okay..." Ken reassured him. He moved in and out slowly but gradually picking up pace.
"Ah-hh!" Kaneki clung to him more but nodded in understanding. He trusted him now.
Ken kissed the other's lips lightly before pulling back slightly and adding a second finger. Kaneki grunted, tensing. Ken opened his fingers, spreading them apart in different directions to stretch it.
Using one hand to find the raven haired boy's g-spot he used the other to find his manhood. He rubbed up and down and in and out.
Kaneki moaned out right, his checks growing flushed from the noise and the position he was in.
After several minutes of this a loud moan ripped out of Kaneki. "R-right there!" He panted heavily.
Ken tensed as well when he heard the voice, but leaned in and whispered, "Okay, baby..." He continued to play with that certain spot while pumping the other man's shaft slowly.
He added a finger, making sure the other was as prepared as he could make him. He pushed in and out, open and closed. Over and over. He was panting along with Kaneki was the amount of effort he was making in the other's comfort.
After Ken was sure the other was teased enough he positioned himself at the others entrance.
Ken hesitated.
"What's wrong..?" Kaneki breathed.
"Umm..." Ken blushed, "We don't have any lube, babe..."
The raven haired boy blushed furious but leaned in and whispered, "Forget about it, after all you've been waiting..."
A small moan escaped Ken's lips as he heard the panting whisper at his ear. "B-but..."
"Shhh..." Kaneki shushed his arguments and urged him to continue.
"I-I am sorry..." Ken couldn't fight a sexy, heavy breathing man begging him to pleasure himself with him in his arms, so thrusted in. His hips upward and forward.
Kaneki moaned loudly and Ken groaned passionately with the movement.
Ken released Kaneki and used two hands to hold his lover up from the rear. "I-I love you so much..." He panted as he continued thrusting.
"I love you too..." Kaneki answered in a pant or two.
Ken kissed the other's neck, loosing himself in the other. Loosing himself in himself.
Kaneki clung to the other's hair, his head slightly higher than Ken's. He pulled at the white locks slightly, trying to even out the pain and pleasure. The bliss and and hurt. He was loosing it.
"I..." Kaneki cried out.
"I am too.." Ken grunted, reaching over and pumping his lover.
The two continued to breathe each other in. To enjoy that peak of ecstasy as their climax neared.
Their body's tensed and tightened before they both released. One after the other.
Ken stumbled, supporting Kaneki. His lover growing to be a heavy burden with his tired body. He stepped out of the shower and carefully laid Kaneki onto the cold tile floor. He collapsed beside him.
"Ahh..." Kaneki sighed in relief. The cold floor cooling off his over heated body.
"Y-you okay?" Ken asked looking over at Kaneki.
"I am perfect." Kaneki replied, still riding out his high.
"You won't be on time." Ken laughed. "And you'll need another shower..."
"Would you care to join me in that shower too?" Kaneki winked at the other, tiredly but still playful.
"Of course." Ken breathed, rolling over to kiss his forehead lightly and rolling back on to his back. He pulled the other to him, cuddling as they caught their breath.

//Over my years of yaoi intake and production I have come up with a safe butt sex guide line.
F. Fingering first
S. Scissoring second
L. Lucky Lube
S. Slowly but Steady pace
T. Then have fun
F.S.L.S.T.
Remember kids before butt sex remember the first four steps or there will be no T..
-Sami
XD hopefully you enjoyed my chapter and my YAOI lesson.