Unraveling Myself

The two panted heavily, thrusting in and out until they both seemed to have had enough.
"I..." A small voice sounded from below.
"I...!" Called a heavily panting boy as he moved in once more.
The both released, and Kaneki pulled out and onto the bed beside himself.
The raven haired boy turned to face the other, his breath ragged as he spoke, "I love you."
"I love you too." The other breathed as he drew the boy nearer with strong arms.
The two fell into a deep slumber, safe in each others arms.

Morning light poured into the bedroom through cracked blinds.
The raven haired Kaneki yawned, groaning in his half-awake-half-asleep state as he rolled around trying to avoid the disrupting rays of light.
A vague voice could be heard from the another room in the apartment complex, a profanity filled and annoyed tone to be exact. "Shit..." There was a loud bang, possibly something falling and shattering, followed by a "fuck" and "damn it."
The black haired boy opened his eyes slowly, chuckling, he sat up now that he was interested in the world that surrounded him. He stretched his arms up and away from his body, instantly regretting this, he let his arms fall back to his sides with a painful groan. His body ached.
He swung his legs over the side of the bed, immediately blushing as he felt a cold breeze on his naked form. "Oh..." He grabbed a pair of pants that were laying on the wooden floor, his other self's pants, and pulled them on, remaining seated on the bed.
The raven haired boy buttoned them and tried to stand. His body fell with a loud thud and he cried out in pain.
"Kaneki?!" A voice asked, concern obvious, as footsteps neared the fallen boy.
The boy answered from the floor, "I-I am fine!" He tried to stand again, but his legs were jelly and his body too weak from the previous night's activities to support itself.
His white haired twin appeared in the doorway, eyes widening. "Wha-Are you okay!?" He rushed over to the boy who was sprawled out on their bedroom floor. "What happened?" He kneeled beside him, worry etched across his face.
"I just... Fell." Kaneki blushed deeply.
"Well aren't you just a cluts." The other chuckled, standing up and offering him a helping hand.
Kaneki blushed further, if that was possible, not taking the hand.
"What's wrong?" The white haired boy was puzzled.
"I... I can't..." The raven haired boy's face was as red as a cherry, he couldn't get out what he was trying to say.
"Can't what?" The other asked, not comprehending why the boy couldn't stand.
"My legs won't work..." Kaneki finally said, looking down to avoid the other's eyes.
"Oh..." The other's eyes widened before he bent down and scooped the other up into his strong arms. "Well I'll just be your legs."
"What? Put me down!" Kaneki gasped in surprise, the sudden height and not to mention the sight of him being carried by another man. He thought it was just to girly. 'Besides...' He thought, 'I don't want to be a burden. Not even on myself...'
"Don't be thinking crap like that..." The white haired boy whispered in his ear lightly.
"Wha-What?!" Kaneki blushed, as he was carried to the other room.
"You're not a burden. I know what you're thinking." He smiled at the other, placing the boy in a chair seated at a dinning table.
"How did you..." Kaneki looked up at his other self in amazement.
"I know you, remember..." The other boy looked into his matching eyes deeply, "I am you."
"You're me." Kaneki replied, smiling at himself.
The other boy moved into another room, the kitchen. "Now..." He called, "I made you coffee... But I may have dropped... All of it."
The raven haired boy laughed genuinely, he was very much him.

//Please comment and star to let me know if you like or not! ❤️