Chapter 30

Candace's POV

"Kameron please get off of me!" I yelled as he hovered over my fully naked body.

After being dragged out of the shower by Kameron he brought me over to the bed and he was now about to rape me.

"Calm the fuck down!" He snapped with the angriest look in his eyes.

His use to be brown eyes were now an eery gray.

"Please let me go and I won't tell anyone that you were here!" I screamed.

It stunned me when he slapped me.

"Now shut the fuck up." He yelled while holding my arms down.

"Please." I wimpered still trying to get out of his grip.

"That little boyfriend of yours isn't here to help you now , is he?" He questioned while planting kisses all over my naked body.

I shivered as his lips touched the inside of my thighs.

Where's Donald when you need him?

"Somebody help me!!"
I yelled at the top of my lungs.

That was the last thing I shouted before Kameron started to hit me repeatedly in the head and everything went black.

***

I woke up to the room being empty and everything's in its usual place.

"Was it all a dream?" I wondered as I looked around.

I gasped when I looked down to see blood everywhere.

It wasn't a dream not even a nightmare.

I can't believe Kameron would do something like this to me. He was so nice and he looked like he wouldn't harm a fly.

I guess you can't judge someone just by how they looked.

It hurts when I try to get up so I rolled over to the side of the bed and grabbed my phone which was on the bed side table.

I quickly dialed Donald's number before I dialed the police's number.

"Hey Baby." Donald said answering the phone.

I let out a soft groaned as I tried to say something.

"Help me." I said before bursting out in tears.

Everything seriously hurt. This is something I've never experienced.

"Candace what's wrong? I'm coming home now. Are you okay? What's happening? Baby answer me!" Donald yelled into the phone.

"I was raped by Kameron. I can't move and everything below my waist hurts so bad." I complained into the phone.

"Okay baby , call the police and I'll be there and five minutes." He said hanging up.

He must've been in his car already.

I quickly called the police and explained the whole thing to them. They are sending an ambulance truck to come and get me.

I feel so violated and exposed. I hate Kameron and I hate what he did to me.

I'm not the one to say I hate anyone but what he has done to me makes me hate him with a passion and he needs to go to jail.

________________________________
Short I know.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞