Chapter 32

Donald's POV

"Do you really have a twin?" I asked him while he still laid down on the ground.

He nodded his head quickly. "Yes I do. He's in the back room." He said scratching the back of his head.

"How come I think you're lying and if you're lying to me I'm definitely gonna kill you." I threatened as he got up off of the floor.

He sighed. "Okay I don't have a twin but please don't hurt me. I'm sick. I couldn't control what I was doing." He defended himself.

I took a step forward just for him to back up.

"What do you mean you're sick?" I questioned him.

"I have epilepsy and every time I have a seizure I black out for hours. Sometimes I attack people after I have a seizure and don't remember doing it." Kameron explained.

"So you didn't know what you were doing when you hurt Candace?" I asked him with my arms folded giving him a hard stare.

He nodded his head. "I would never do anything to hurt Candace , I love her , and I respect her." He confessed.

"I want you to confess to the police about what you did." I replied.

"Sure. I have no problem with that." He said grabbing his jacket and putting it on.

"I'm coming with you to make sure you're not lying again." I said following him out the door.

"Okay." He said.

***

Candace's POV

I was surprised to wake up and not see Donald beside me.

"Have you seen my boyfriend Donald Glover?" I asked a nearby nurse.

She shook her head no. "He was here earlier but he left in a hurry." She explained.

I nodded my head letting her know I was done.

I hope he didn't do anything stupid.

I decided against calling him because he could be busy with work or something like that.

I was sore everywhere and I has multiple bruises all over my face and body.

I hope Kameron pays for what he did to me and I hope he rots in jail if they ever catch him. 😤

"Honey you need more rest. You should be going back to bed." The nurse said holding my hand.

I nodded my head and laid back down on the bed.

I soon fell into a restful sleep.

________________________________
Kameron is in the MM 💕

I think the next chapter will be the last chapter!

Do you think Kameron is lying about his illness?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘