2

In this way, Lu Yan sat in the back seat of Lu Zhen under the envious and jealous eyes of countless girls.

    The awesome Hamlet motorcycle is a very popular American fashion brand.

    At present, there is only the rich second-generation Lu Zhen in the school. With such an expensive motorcycle, how many girls want to get on this car and go for a drive on campus.

    Even Lu Zhen's girlfriend, Shu Mengfei, has never been on his motorcycle. There is no other reason. Shu Mengfei has a high and proud personality and is unwilling to be pointed out, saying that she is a sugar daddy.

    So Lu Yan made a mistake and became the first lucky person to get in the back seat of Lu Zhen's car.

    The girls clenched their lips with jealousy.

    Lu Zhen drove her away purely because she felt that she was like a little girl who had been lost back then. He was ready to wait until things were done and take her home so that Dad would recognize her.

    Facing the sunset and breeze, Lu Yan became very beautiful, enjoying the scenery of the streets along the way.

    These scenes that were once only seen in the TV series of the era now truly appear in her field of vision. It feels really amazing.

    Lu Yan naturally hugged Lu Zhenjin's thin waist and pressed her cheek up.

    During Lu Yan's growth years, her father had never ridden her in a car. Because there were cars at home, Lu Yan's trips were mostly luxury cars.

    And my dad has been very busy at work and hardly has time to accompany her. Only after she got into trouble at school, Lu Zhen would rush to school, scold her in a furious rage, and sometimes beat her.

    Her mother passed away unexpectedly when she was very young. It was Lu Zhen, an irritable dad who pulled her shit and piss to grow up, and she was often beaten when she was young.

    However, when Lu Zhen reached middle age, his personality finally calmed down, and he began to look like a dad.

    It's a pity that when my father finally learned to be a father, the daughter has grown up.

    Lu Yan was actually very happy to see her father when she was a teenager.

    "Lu Zhen, what kind of person is your girlfriend?"

    "Why are you asking about this!"

    "Don't do it, just want to know who my mother is. After all, my mother died before I was born. ."

    Liang Ting on the side couldn't help but smiled: "Hahaha, your mother died before you were born! Hahahaha!"

    Lu Zhen didn't smile, his expression became more complicated.

    The little girl lost in his family is a mentally retarded child.

    Maybe this girl is really his mentally retarded sister who was abducted by human traffickers.

    He casually replied: "My girlfriend is the most pure in the world."

    "Wow."

    My mother was a deep pain in my father's heart for many years. After her death, my father was depressed for many years. He never mentioned to Lu Yan about his mother. And a few words, that is the precious thing he puts in his heart.

    Lu Yan is really curious, what kind of person her mother is, can make Lu Zhen remember her for so many years.

    Wait, there seems to be something wrong, her mother's name is two characters, and the most innocent girlfriend in the world, Shu Mengfei, is not her mother!