87

Lu Yan sent Shen Kuo to the underground parking lot of the mall opposite the school. He was about to go on a business trip out of town for a while, so the two of them lingered without saying goodbye first.

The way Shen Kuo looked at her today was different from usual. Lu Yan knew that Chen Bailu's appearance shocked him. Which mature man didn't like "Chen Bailu", that enchanting and charming woman.

She also knew in her heart that there was some kind of thought in Shen Kuo's eyes when he looked at her.

After Shen Kuo got in the car, he directly pulled her into the car and kissed her again. He breathed rapidly and asked her, "How old are you this year?" "Don't you know how old I am?"

Lu

Yan She grabbed the hem of his clothes tightly, not daring to look at his face, and her breathing was a little quick: "I'm nineteen years old..." "

Nineteen years, six months and eighteen days."

"You know..."

"Every day." He grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest: "Remember it all."

Through the thin shirt, Lu Yan felt his hot heartbeat, and her cheeks turned red: "Then... you Ask me again."

"I don't know." Shen Kuo was almost incoherent, but his last bit of reason still allowed him to retain a trace of sanity.

"Brother Shen, I... I can actually do it." She said nervously: "I am an adult." Shen Kuo lowered his head and kissed the palm of

her hand, and said softly: "You are an adult, get out of the car. "

Lu Yan didn't move.

"Get out of the car, don't test me."

"Okay, then I'll wait for you to come back." Lu Yan got out of the car and waved to the man in the car window: "Call me every day!" "Yeah.

"

Lu Yan left the parking lot, and Shen Kuo watched her disappear at the end of the street before starting the engine and leaving.

Wu Yuqi stood under the tree, looking at the Mercedes coldly, her eyes dark and vicious.

Finally caught you.

...

A few days later, a set of photos was posted on the school forum. The photos were of Lu Yan and a man kissing in a Mercedes Benz. The angle was also very tricky. Shen Kuo did not have a straight face, but there were a few strands of white on his temples. The hair is clearly visible.

Shen Kuo did have white hair on his temples, but it was not the result of these years, but after Lu Yan left, when he was only twenty-three years old, his temples turned white overnight.

As soon as this photo came out, the whole school exploded. The post was instantly liked and became a hot topic.

"Oh my God, Lu Yan actually does such a thing?"

"That man is not his boyfriend!" "

Of course not, isn't his boyfriend a poor guy? He only rides a bicycle every time he comes here." "

So, Lu Yan Is Yan cheating? Or with such an old man!"

"The Mercedes-Benz the old man drives costs less than six million." "

So she is acting as a mistress for a rich old man!" "

Hahaha, not for that reason. She only does this kind of thing because she raises her boyfriend. Her boyfriend looks quite simple." "