" you left Brie" he snapped

"And you cheated on me" she snapped back.

Nique was fed up with this whole situation and had been texting Mir this whole time. Mir and Dave were out at the grocery store not too far from the restaurant and once she seen Bries attitude she decide to exit the situation. Being that she rode with Ty and he def needed to handle his shit before adding her into it she asked them to come get her and they had just pulled up.

" well i have officially lost my appetite. And you miss mommas you got me fucked up" she pointed at Brie " i didnt fuckin know about you so dont act like i just ruined a happy home because if it was happy he wouldn't of been out roaming."

"Ty let me out the booth so i can go" she looked over at him.

"Where you goin i drove us here" he asked confused but knew better than to go against what she said so he got up letting her out.

Although Brie knew she was right she still sat looking and feeling bitter at this woman.

"Mir and Dave are outside they'll take me home" Nique rolled her eyes, kissed his cheek and walked off before he could respond.

"Good the bitch is gone" Brie huffed

" yo cut the shit Brie. Shorty agreed to come here for  the kids and if thats not what you on then why your here? " he scolded

" I came back for you! But now i dont even know why the fuck i came back" she yelled

" You been gone for months bro! What you expected me to be waiting? I did! And now i've moved on"

Saying that to her broke his heart because he knew that would break hers  but it was the truth.

"so you gonna choose them over us?" She pointed down at her belly.

" you know what B that selfish as fuck for you to want me to choose between my kids. And im finna get up out of here before i do some ima regret" he growled.

Digging in his pocket he pulled out a hundred dollar bill and and stood to his feet.

Looking at the woman he was once in love with  it hurt him to see that because of his actions she was bitter and broken. She was never like that.

"Yo just hit my line if you need anything for the baby"

"Fuck you" she spat.

He glanced at her one last time and walked out of the restaurant leaving her at the table.

Ty POV
Same night.. (Niques house)

Walking into Niques house he called out for her

Walking into Niques house he called out for her . "Yo Nique where you at shorty?"

"Stop yelling and come look first" she yelled.

Knowing exactly where she was he headed to her room. She was laying across the bed in a bra and panty set with her baby bump on full display.

Seeing her in this vulnerable state made him smile to hisself.

"Why are you staring you creep" she asked while still looking at the tv.

Plopping down next to her he pulled her into him. Placing kisses all over her face.

"You know i love you right?" He asked in Between kisses.

"I love you too" she grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

Turning yo face him she decided to ask about how everything went once she left. "Soo how did it go? "

Rubbing his hand down his face he started telling her what happened.

"Wooow so she really wanted you to choose?" She asked

"Pretty much! I wanna thank you too for being so patient with all of this. I put you through alot and you still here. I appreciate you baby" he kissed her lips again. And this time she let a moan slip from between her lips.

Pulling away from the kiss he looked at her "ooh thats the type of time we on?

Nodding she gave him that look. Tapping her butt "iight lets go get in the shower" he told her since he was still in his outside clothes.

They spent the rest of their night in the shower pleasuring each other.

I hope you guys enjoyed.
LIKE, share & COMMENT 😊