It was Joseph's home. Albert, Joseph's dad, was leaving to the hospital to see joseph.His secretary narrated the entire incident to him While get into the car, he heard someone was calling him. He turned and gets shocked by Aaranya's mom visit.

"Meera?" he asked doubly with shocked face.

"Yes! Why did you try to kill my child?" she grabbed his coat.

"What nonsense are you talking?"He literally got no idea.

"I know ...you are the only person who has the motive to kill my Aaranya!!"

His secretary informed him that Aaranya was the one who got injured last night with Joseph.

"Is that Aaranya our child?" he asked meera, Aaranya's mom.

"Why are you calling her as ours? She is mine." She shouted. "You don't have any rights to call her yours"

Albert was surprised and at same time he worried about Aaranya.

"Don't act like you care for her! Last time I can't speak truth, I want to save my Aaranya from you that's why you are still living but how dare you kidnap my child"

"Why should I kill her instead of taking care for her?"

"Then where is my child?

"Even Joseph is missing; do you think I kidnapped my son also? And now only I know that Aaranya was our child. Please trust me I will find them!"

"how can I trust you , you will kill even your child, if it's necessary for your business, and moreover killing your closed ones was not a big deal for you!"

He remained silent, "this time trust me, and give me a chance"

"I will give you one day within that my child has to come otherwise I will destroy you!!"

He ordered his secretary to find them as soon as possible. He asked Aaranya mom to come inside his house. But she ignored and turned to leave.

He grabbed her hand,"why are you behaving like this! Still I love you, trust me, I will take care of you and Aaranya"

She slapped him." How dare you tell me this after killing my husband! Don't you have some shame on you? How can you still so shameless after all these year?

He was silent. He can't answer anything. He was embarrassed for asking that and regretted his words.

20 years ago, Albert was CEO of the company. His company was in between of good and bad. Sometimes there will be profit and sometime it will run in loss. Company position was not stable. At that time some illegal contact approached them. He wants to use this opportunity and stabilize his company. But his straight forward secretary refused the idea. He keeps on warning him and told him," if you do illegal importing, this will affect many people lives. I will inform police even If you fire me."

He keeps on advising that they can earn in legal way. He keeps on disturbing him. But Albert refused to take it. At one point, he decides to inform police. Now Albert has no other way, the person who gave him this illegal order, brain washed him to kill his secretary. Since his motive was fully on profit making, he asked them to kill his secretary.

When he visited his secretary house like good man to attend funeral after killing him, he finds out his wife was with just born baby and she turned to be Albert's first love. He knows his secretary was married but don't know who his wife was.

In college times, meera was the junior to Albert. Albert keeps on proposing but she refused, even though she has small interest on him, she was afraid that her parents will not accept them because of caste difference.

Meera already knows Albert was his husband's boss and knows every problem between them. But she can't digest that Albert killed his husband. Even though she wants to take revenge, she is afraid that Albert will thread her with her daughter's life to live with him.Back then also he was very possessive towards meera.so she ran from the place with Aaranya without noticing anyone.

While recalling all these, Albert got a call.

Joseph opened his eyes, am and Aaranya was tied in front of him. They get hurt, their hands and heads were slightly bleeding. There were 5-6 members around him. He got frustrated and shouted" who are you guys? Why are trying to kill me? Who is your boss? "

One man came forward, pulled his hair and put a knife in his neck" how dare you shout!!"

"Just kill me....but before that tell me the reason and who wants me to die?" he raised his voice. With that sound, Sam and Aaranya came conscious.

At that time, two men enter the place. One was that politician and by seeing the other one Joseph gets shocked.

Sam," I think I saw him somewhere" and take a look at Joseph.

"He was Alan's friend!!!"Joseph said with angry eyes.

"Yes, I am Alan's friend Mathew" he introduced himself with a big killing smile. His attitude made Sam angry.

Mathew came closely to Joseph and squeezed his neck. "You should have died at the very first attempt but luckily you escaped .....Because of you, our business delayed."

Aaranya reminded that he was the one who hit her head and kidnapped her when she blocked the man who tried to shoot, in their godown.

Politician interrupted and asked, "Okay, let's stop talking, are you going to die now or after signing this paper?" he threw the contract paper.

Joseph stared him. It was a contract for illegal importing of guns and drugs from foreign country.

"I would rather die!"

"Then what about your friends." They pointed out the gun towards Sam and Aaranya.

"Actually, you are my only target, but they made me angry by interrupting in my plan. Who should I kill first?" Mathew scratched his head with gun.

"Leave them free; just take my life alone, I don't want anyone to die because of me!"

"No....I can't guarantee that!!!" politician takes a deep breath "anyway ...there is no use of talking, let's just kill them"

And then there was a sound of gunshot.

Continues in next part!!!