For Halloween pt.1 🎃

Content : demon jk , human tae , professor tae , fluff

Taehyung worked as a French professor in SNU and because of the pandemic , he had to conduct his french classes online which came with a few difficulties. As much as he loved to work from home , he came to know how distracting it was especially when his little demon boyfriend lived with him.

"Jihoon you need to brush up your vocabulary a bit" Taehyung said through the mic and waited for a response from his student who unmuted his mic and replied with an 'alright sir'.

"I'm really disappointed with everyone's grammar especially after I stayed up all night to write notes for you all just so it'll be easier...may I know the reason why?" Taehyung asked and got no response which infuriated him.

He was too into advising his students that he didn't notice the door opening and closing.

"hyungie do you want some hot chocolate?"

Hearing the familiar sweet voice , Taehyung turned his head to the figure sitting on the bed only to let out a gasp.

Jungkook's little black horns were peeking out of his head , his whole frame dressed in just a large orange hoodie and his black tail freely swaying behind him as he sipped on his hot chocolate.

His bare legs and thighs were on display and he looked so adorable , swaying his legs and tail as he sipped on his hot chocolate.

For a moment , Taehyung forgot his camera and mic were on and he rushed to turn them off. He can't allow anyone to see his boyfriend in such a state.

"Jungkook didn't I tell you I have a class?" Taehyung asked sternly.

Jungkook blinked before he 'ahh'ed and went back to his hot chocolate like what Taehyung just said didn't matter.

"Leave the room Jungkook , I'll come to you after class"

"but hyung I miss you" Jungkook pouted and a bit of chocolate was smeared on his cheek that Taehyung licked which made Jungkook scrunch his little nose.

"I miss you too baby but I got classes so...be good for me and wait till I come ok?" Taehyung whispered and a small smile took over his face when he saw the way Jungkook concentrated on his lip movements with wide eyes.

"will you eat me out after your class then?"

Taehyung choked , not used to his baby being so forward "yeah- yeah I will , now go to the living room and wait for me ok?"

Jungkook nodded and kissed Taehyung's cheeks making the latter smile.

As Jungkook got up , Taehyung couldn't help but slap his bare ass that was exposed when he stood up.

Jungkook gasped before slapping Taehyung's shoulder and running out of the room making Taehyung chuckle fondly.

As much as he loved showing off his beautiful boyfriend , he didn't want his students to see his boyfriend when he was just in his hoodie.

Going back to his class , Taehyung unmuted the mic and turned on the camera , narrowing his eyes at the teasing grins on his students faces "you guys saw nothing! do you hear me? if any of you talk about this I'm reducing your internals marks"

"but sir can you confirm if your boyfriend is a real demon coz that tail was so hot"

"Jae I'm gonna kick you out of the meeting"