Absolving The Bullying Problem

Start from the beginning

Miss Yoshii: Yomishi you can trust me *knees down to them* also you Sakura
Sakura: I don't feel like talking....
Yomishi: .....Is there anything you are curious about?
Miss Yoshii: yes I want to know who hit you two first

Sakura: I-
Yomishi: It was me... *They all stared with widen eyes* I'm...I'm sorry, I just was getting so frustrated with those two that...I snapped...

Miss Yoshii:...You hit Sakura?
Yomishi: Yes... I did... I just couldn't take it anymore! I had to do something about rage inside! *Lowers her head in shame*
Miss Yoshii: *pets her head* we all have our limits even I do but I won't go easy on punishing both of you. *picks up Yomishi's damaged lens glasses out of her handbag* now sakura, what is this?

Sakura: You know what it is, I thought it was your job not to ask dumb questions...

Miss Yoshii: Sakura you know how much Lenses especially specific lenses cost? *sakura about to reply* from 35,000 to 120,000 yen you think lenses are easily replaceable now?.

Sakura: What do you expect me to do about it, huh? You can't make me pay for it, it's not school property!
Miss Yoshii: I'm saying is your actions have consequences and they can not only effect the people around you but affect you as an person in life, now sakura I don't want you to be this harsh on people your whole life, I want you to be open and atone to your actions

Sakura: *Sigh* Yeah, yeah...
Yomishi: Are you even considering her words!?
Sakura: Those are words I hear so many times....

[Back At The Principal's Office]

Mister Hagane: how many lenses you think your sister breaks from Yomishi?.
Shirushi:......7 last year and 3 this years.
Mister Hagane: We're not gonna expel you two but we're gonna discuss your punishment with your parents.
Ame: I'll take any punishment, I will be honest I did hit her and I'm sorry for that.
Shirushi: Wait wait you're gonna be sorry to me?......alright then I'm sorry too.
*much to The Principal and Mister Hagane's suprise!*

*an blonde hair woman with an rain and sunflower like apron and glasses comes in*
?????:...Where's Yomishi?.
Mister Hagane: She's at the other room with the other sister, Miss Miyako.

Miyako: Thank you Yasuo *lefts the room*
Ame: Who is she?.
Mister Hagane: She's Yomishi's mom Miyako Himawari, now for a suitable punishment-.
Principal Tashima: I'll handle it, Mister Hagane!, you go see if Miss Yoshii make any progress on Yomishi and Sakura.
Mister Hagane: Fine....it better not be I'm sorry many times in my chalkboard after school *lefts*

*an brown hair man comes in*

????: I'm sorry I'm late I bump into someone on the way here.
Principal Tashima: Oh good you're here mister Meinu.
Fujimaki: Yes that's me Fujimaki Meinu I was pulling a long shift I couldn't leave my workplace and I fallen asleep when I-.
Principal Tashima: Mister Meinu it's okay *he takes a seat* besides you're right on time, given Mister Okami's mom is coming right now.
Fujimaki: Oh speaking of the devil she on her way.