29

"Eris, apo... Kumain kana." ani Manay sa malumanay na tinig.

Ngumiti ako ng pilit sa kanya at tumango. Tomorrow is the anniversary celebration of the resort yet the excitement that I must feeling right now was no where to be found. Tuwing naaalala ko ang huling pag-uusap namin ni Fransisco.

"Hell--"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER?! TELL ME... PLEASE... TELL ME... THEY ARE SAFE... FRANSISCO... PLEASE... I AM BEGGING YOU... TELL ME THEY ARE SAFE..."

"Chaos.."

"DAMN IT FRANSISCO! I LEFT THEM BECAUSE YOU ASSURED ME THAT THEY ARE FUCKING SAFE! YOU PROMISED! SO FUCKING TELL ME THEY ARE FINE!"

"Calm down, lady! Calm down..." he said trying to cool me down but I can't!

"I CANNOT FUCKING CALM DOWN! JUST FOR GOODNESS SAKE! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" I demand

"Your husband happened." anito ikinabundol ng puso ko. Fuck... Tell me please... I am wrong.

"Fucking bring a chopper in my location, Fransisco. I will turn on my GPS. My husband and daughter needs me... Fuc--"

"No, Chaos. This isn't the right time for that.. Just for your peace of mind, Princess Solanja is safe... But The situation is not controlled yet... It isn't safe for you and your baby.  Your husband is not on his right mind to look after you... He is in the middle of chaotic world. Just stay where you at and keep your location to yourself... And that's what the best help you can do now... Don't be stubborn, lady... Don't add burden to your husband while he is still in the midst of family war. Rosette is unbelievably insane. The House of Santiza and Wolsey is in a big mess...the Stavros and Hellioses were being pressured by the Spanish Monarch not to meddle with the royal affairs. Just focus on your health and with your unborn child. We got Renolve's back so calm down. "

---
The celebration went on... The staffs and guest enjoyed it well... May mga party parlor games, lots of foods and games. Manay is very attentive with the celebration needs. Lagi pa nya akong inaasikaso. This old caring lady.
Pinilit ko ang sarili kong makisaya sa mga ito just to make sure that manay and the others won't be bothered worrying about a pregnant woman though hindi ko parin maiwasang maisip at mag-alala tungkol sa lagay ng mga naiwan ko ngayon sa Germany. This ain't joke.

After the celebration and dinner, manay and I were advised to take a rest. The staff can do all the cleaning plus the caterer they contracted will do all the work... The resort staff will just supervise and help a bit kaya naman napapayag na nila kami. After taking a hot bath, manay hand me a hot milk and my vitamins.

"Magpahinga ka na matapos mong inumin ang mga iyan. Kung nagugutom ka, mayroon akong ipinadalang pagkain tira kanina... Iinit mo apo... Kung may nararamdaman ka, gisingin mo akong agad, maliwanag ba apo?" anang matanda.

Nakangiti akong tumango rito at nagpasalamat. Nagpaalam na ito upang maghanda sa pagtulog. Ako naman ay ininom ang mga vitamins tsaka dinala ko sa kwarto ang baso ng mainit na gatas, hydroflask at crackers. Inilapag ko ang mga iyon sa bedside table at kinuha ang phone ko tsaka naupo't sumandal sa headboard ng kama. I turned on the phone... I made sure that my GPS is off and turned my phone into flight mode... and connect it to the wi-fi ng resort.
Gusto ko lang makibalita bago ako matulog. I want assurance na walang nangyaring masama sa mag-ama ko o kanino man sa pamilya ko. I won't depend on the news circulating on the internet... I'll use my untraceable connection thru royal system.

Napahinga ako ng malalim ng makitang walang kahit na ano roon. Two possibilities... First, nothing happened or second one is a total news blockout. And this is scarier.