33

When we reached the island, Rosette instructed her men to put me inside this guestroom. She told them to not touch me and just give me food and water na sinunod naman ng mga ito. They knew the will be good as dead if not. She seems crazier than before. I feel calm and composed. Alam kong anytime ay nakasunod na sila sa amin para tapusin na ito.

Napatingin ako sa pintuan ng bumukas iyong muli at halos manlaki ang mga mata ko ng makita kung sino ang naroroon...

Roan Marie Royce and Amy... Nakatali ang mga ito at walang pag-iingat na itinulak papasok. Amy looked so scared while Roan has the emptiness in her eyes. Para bang may nangyari ritong hindi maganda... Oh God... No...

Nilapitan ko ang mga ito agad at kinalagan ang tali. Niyakap ko ng mahigpit si Amy... Fuck... This is not part of the plan! How did they end up here?!

"A-ate... Ate... S-si Roan... S-si Roan... N-niligtas nya a-ako... A-ate... P-pina... Pinaga.. Pinagahasa sya n-ng nanay nya s-sa... Tatay nya... I-it should be me... B-but... She... She volunteered herself... Ate... S-she was violated b-by her own parents... A-ate... "

Halos manghina ako sa narinig ko. Damn... How can a mother do that to her own daughter?! How can a father do evil things to his own child?! They are both making me feel sick... Inalalayan ko muna si Amy bago nilapitan si Roan para kalagan. I can see bruises, scratches and in her eyes... I can see nothing in there.
She's dead inside. Fuck!

"R-Roan... This is me... Chaos... Get a grip of yourself... C'mon... Roan Marie Royce..." sabay marahang pagyugyog ko sa kanyang balikat. She looked at ne for few seconds then unti unti kong nakita ang recognirion sa mga mata nito na nauwi sa takot at mga luha...

"L-lady Chaos... H-how? W-why are you here? No... Fuck... Renolve will be jailed inside this island again... No... Y-you must not be here... Oh God...the lady... The lady mother held captive. Oh... " she started to panic and be anxious. Hindi ko ito mapakalma... Kaya napilitan akong samapalin ito ng malakas. Gulat itong napatingin sa akin habang salo ang sinampal kong pisngi.

" Calm down, Roan. Calm down... We will be fine. Amy is fine... She's here
... We will be safe. Please calm down..." saad ko rito.

Nakita ko ang unti unti nitong pagkalma ng makita niya si Amy na nasa likuran ko. Bumitaw ito sa akin at sumalampak sa sahig... She embraced her knees and cover her face thru her long and wavy hair.
Ilang minutong katahimikan ang namayani sa amin.

"Tell me... Roan. Are they oftenly do evil things to you?" hindi ko mapigilang tanong dito

Tumingin ito sa akin at kitang kita ko ang pagdilim ng mukha nito. Like she is a wounded and soulless person. "Since 12, My mother drugged my father and told him that he can have and use me. Father was not on his right mind and do nasty things to me. Roberta was spared because she will be married to a powerful man that mother needed her to obtain more power... Renolve found out about it and begged mother to let me go. My mother told Nolve to marry someone she choose for him so I could be saved... And he agreed. I told him don't do it... I begged him not to sacrifice his self since I left nothing to save. I was violated and abused already. Yet my brother didn't back-off. He made sure that I got out of that hell then, he flew away so we can be both safe. I live under our cousin, Fransisco's care. But being lost girl, I involved myself to drugs and different scandals that made into the news and mother found me again and locked me in hell... Father don't remember any of what he did to me cause of the drugs. Then... Mother drugged him again... Last night... And told him to... To sexually assault your friend. I cannot let another girl to be like me... So I volunteered... Mother's watching and even joined us in bed while I was being u-use by my father... I... I am so disgusting... "she said in her broken voice.