"I was up at 9 wit Dell but when he left I went back to sleep." I said.

"When we going to get some food though? I'm starving." I asked.

"Oh we already ate." Duke said.

Wtf?

"Y'all ate without me?" I asked.

Is this what betrayal feels like?

They shook their heads yes.

"What did y'all eat?" I asked with the saddest look on my face.

"This place that serves breakfast all day. Ryan put us on to it. Shit was too good." Duke said.

"Ryan you let them eat without me?" I asked.

He started laughing and said "Chillout man. You look like you bout to cry and shit."

"I am! What you mean?! Y'all ate without me." I said.

"No we didn't bro chill. It's a jokey joke." Duke said.

"I don't think this shit funny." I said with my arms folded.

"Awww the wittle baby is upset." Luke said grabbing my cheeks.

"Get off me." I said smacking his hands away.

He laughed and said "Ima chill. Go get dressed so we can eat fr."

After I got dressed I texted my mom to let her know what time the game started.

To Mommy- game starts at 2. u can meet us in front of the stadium.
———
2pm

We were standing outside of the stadium waiting on my mother. Luckily football games don't start on time. While we stood in line I noticed her waving at me. I waved back and motioned for her to come over.

 I waved back and motioned for her to come over

"What took you so long?" I asked.

She really be dressing like she still in college and I don't know why. I promise she not gone find her soul mate in college.

"I had to find a parking spot... you gone stop tryna question me. I'm the parent your the child." She said.

Whatever.

We walked into the stadium and found a good spot. I seen Odell warming up so I decided to go down there and wish him good luck.

"Aye nigga." I said.

I don't know why he would even look up to respond to that... he don't know who the hell is calling him.

"How'd I know it was you man. You came down here to mess with me?" He asked.

"No. I came to wish you good luck so... good luck." I said.

He walked over to me as I was about to walk away and said "Let's do the thing."