???: You gonna talk or were you dropped on your head?

I roll my eyes behind my tinted t-shaped visor. You need a thick skin to do this line of work. Can't get worked up over the little things.

???: That your ship?

My ship comes into view. I've decreed it The Buurenaar. Or The Storm for the people who don't speak Mando'a.

She's a fast ship with plenty of space inside

She's a fast ship with plenty of space inside. I more often than not wind up sleeping on board. My hunts take me to all corners of the galaxy. And The Storm has endured every single dog fight and every single mission. She's one tough ship.

???: I can get us a nicer ship to take us to wherever it is we're going!

The back bay opens up and I march the bounty inside. I pull out a second pair of cuffs before sitting him down next to a railing.

Y/N: Don't even try escaping.

I attach one of the cuffs to the middle of the ones he's wearing before using the other end to attach to the railing.

Y/N: If I hear you struggle then your in for an uncomfortable ride.

Satisfied with my work I walk over to the cockpit and begin the takeoff sequence. So far so good.

Once we're in the inky blackness of space I make the jump to the planet Yierro. On that planet is the bounty hunting guild I work for. Since it's outer rim it's home to many people like me who hunt bounties.

Should be a straight shot to the planet's surface. Should be.

The sounds of a missile lock blare out in the cockpit. I instantly deploy a cluster of flares to throw off the incoming missile.

Y/N: Him again.

I kill the engines as a ship passes me by before stopping to make a turn back.

That ship belongs to a rival hunter. The Ravager belongs to the hunter known as Achilles.

A voice comes out from my ships comms.

Achilles: You have something that I want.

Y/N: I know. And your not getting it.

I start my engines back up and use my ships cannons to fire at The Ravager. He pilots his ship out of the way and attempts to get behind me.

Achilles: Just give me the bounty and I'll let you walk away alive.

I roll my eyes knowing that he's never landed a single shot on my ship before.

Y/N: How about you back off and I don't kill you.

Achilles: Walking away doesn't pay the bills mando.

After a series of dodging his attacks I managed to land the ship. His won't be far behind and he'll pursue me on foot.

Until the bounty is delivered they're fair game. The lowest of bounty hunters wait by the guild cantina to steal people's bounties.

Y/N: Let's go.

I uncuff my bounty before grabbing hold of their arm and run off my ship into the city of Edolas where the guild is.

???: Hey stop dragging me!

A blaster shot rings out from my left and I feel an impact on my shoulder piece. I look to my left and see Achilles with aiming at me with a blaster pistol.

Achilles: Got you now!

I throw the bounty ahead of me into a cart before rolling behind cover. I pull out and old DC-17 pistol from the Clone War era.

Achilles: Surrender the bounty. And this doesn't have to get ugly.

I pop up from my cover and fire at Achilles. My shot hits his prosthetic arm before he returns fire forcing me down.

Meanwhile the bounty attempts to make a break for it.

Y/N: Bad move.

I fire my blaster and nail his leg. He'll live...for now if the client doesn't decide to kill him.

Achilles: Come out from that cover mando.

Gladly.

I roll out from my cover with a smoke grenade in my hand. I hurl it at him and hit his helmet. The smoke spews on contact obscuring his field of view.

I then run to my bounty and throw them onto my back.

???: My leg you asshole!

I start sprinting as the guild cantina comes into sight. With one last burst of energy I close the distance and cross the threshold into the cantina.

The patrons all look at me. Most hold a look of disgust seeing as how I've taken a lot of bounties before they could near them.

I hand off the bounty before stepping out. As I walk through the streets of Edolas I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror.

 As I walk through the streets of Edolas I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror

Y/N: Have to clean my armor.

I make my way towards my ship with a new target and my payment.

Aaaaand scene.

Okay people as I do with these stories now is the time for characters.

If you want a character in the story then private message me for the rules as to make sure no character gets too overpowered.

To the small amount of female readers that Wattpad analytics has pointed out, maybe one of you can drop a love interest along with preferences on how the character is written.

Thank you all for bearing with me I know this isn't exactly ideal but I appreciate every single one of you.