"Mind your words Brayden or I will rip your tongue out of your mouth" zayyan shouted his eyes blazing with fire.
"Calm down brother and sign these papers" said Brayden handing the papers to zayyan.

"First let her go" said zayyan to Brayden who glanced at his men nodding,
As they untied my rope, i stood up holding the chair.
Zayyan turned his attention to me telling me to go, I shook my head standing rooted to my place.

I felt sick to my stomach knowing that he isn't coming with me,
Zayyan made his way towards me.
He took hold of my wrist and I hissed in pain as he touched my wound , his eyes widened and he examined my cut.

Shock registered on my face when I saw a lone tear slipped his eyes as he wiped it before turning back to me " who did this?" He questioned sternly " I pointed at the hard rope which had tied my hands together.

This made Brayden laugh as he spoke " come on, sign the papers man" he said,
Zayyan glared at him as he turned his gaze back at me "please go" he said his voice soft, tears filled my eyes and I spoke, " no I will come with you" I said it knowing that they can do anything to him "please go out madiya, my brother is waiting for you out, and I promise nothing will happen to me"
He said as if reading my mind.

I glanced at him one last time and made my way out.
As I made my way out I saw a man standing out, his arms crossed.
Coming front he spoke his voice soft" are you okay madiya?" I nodded "come sit in the car" he said waiting for me to go, I shook my head " no please bring zayyan out, they have guns, they can do anything to him" I said wiping my tears.

He let out soft chuckle before he spoke " you really think I would be standing here when my brother is in danger? Brayden wouldn't even dare to touch him"
He said, I stared at him confused before questioning" why?" he took a deep breath in as he answered " I can't answer that, ask Bhai himself" he said sitting on the hood of the car.

___________________

ZAYYAN HUSSAIN MALIK'S POV:

"tell them to put their guns down" I ordered, Brayden glanced at his men nodding.
I signed the papers and threw it at his face, as I made my way towards him.

I punched him on his nose which caused blood to ooze out.
"Don't come near her ever again, you very well know what can I do to you Bradyen.
You went against my words, you dared to touch my girl, now face the consequences for touching zayyan Hussain Malik's girl" I said anger lashing in my voice, taking the gun out from my waist pant I shoot him on his leg.
He fell on the ground crying in pain.

His men were ready to shoot me but Brayden stopped them knowing very well that he will be put behind the bars for his lifetime.

Making my way out I saw madiya sitting on the floor crying, and Aameen consoling her, I made my way towards them as her gaze met mine.

A big smile broke on her lips as she stood up,
came running to me and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug,
I stumbled back still shocked at what just happened.
" I heard gunshots " she said sniffling, oh so my love is crying for that, she thought i am the one who is hurt. This made me smile that she cares for me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist,
she fits perfectly in my arms, I wanted this moment to never end " what about gunshots?" She questioned " nothing happened to me, let's go" I said.

As she sat on the passenger seat I went up to Aameen who standing near his car.
" Aameen I'll drop her home, please tell Tyler to email me her address" I said to which he nodded " take care of her Bhai" he said, I nodded.

__________

It took twenty minutes to reach her home. Stopping the car I glanced at her who is already staring at me " I am sorry for what you had to go through " I apologized, tear escaped her eyes which broke my heart into million pieces.
" Mind telling me who is Brayden?"
She questioned, I knew this question was coming, I'll tell her she has the right to know .

I told the whole story as how he killed four innocent family and everything,
She listened to me without any interruption. As I said her he kidnapped you because he knew you're my weakness to which she just opened the car door moving out.

Before she could enter the main gate,
I took hold of her wrist and pulled her towards my hard chest.
" What the hell are you doing zayyan, leave me " she shouted anger lashing in her voice, I took a deep breath in, I will tell her today, she has to know as she is mine, " you took my heart without my consent" I said to which she looked at me confused " what?" She questioned.

" Yes you took my heart without my consent, and I can't even complain about it because that's what I wanted.
Your mine, only mine.
I love you madiya Ahmed Khan, I seriously do" I confessed with all my heart and dropped on my knees still holding her wrist.
Glancing up I saw a tear escaping her eyes" please don't accept Abdullah's proposal" I said a tear escaping my eyes, she's is the first girl who have this much effect on.

" Abdullah? Who said you I accepted Abdullah's proposal?" She questioned confused. " It doesn't matter, tell me you won't accept" I said hoping she would say no.

" I didn't even accepted it in the first place" with that she went inside.
Shock registered on my face when I realised what she said .
A big smile broke on my lips as I stood up to move. Thank you Allah for saving her.

____________

AUTHOR'S NOTE ✨

Do vote comment and share.

Let me know how is the chapter In the comment section please 😊.

Yours SHAMNA BINT ASHRAF ❤️