"Just breathe chill aight? If you panic you gone give her a reason to question you." He said.

"You right you right. Just chill Meerah. Chill out." I said to myself.

"Ok i'm ready." I said.

I went to open the door and there she was looking just like me.

"Momma.. it's about to get cold outside. Whatchu wearing that for?" I asked.

She just be wanting to start with me. How you gone try and come seduce my roommates bruh.

"Well hello to you too. You look cute." She said trying to change the subject.

"Don't do that. Why you got that on?" I asked.

"Girl i'm grown. You gone let me in or what?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and stepped aside letting her in. The boys were clearly shocked at how young she looked.

"Ameerah I know this not yo momma." Duke said.

"Sadly it is." I said joking.

She shot me a look that made me laugh instantly.

"I'm just kidding..." I said.

Not.

"Ma this is Lucas, Duke, and Ryan." I said introducing every one.

"Guys this is my momma, Sade." I said.

"Hey momma." Odell said walking out his room.

"Don't mind these idiots. They just star struck cause you look good." He said.

She gave him a hug and said "It's been such a long time."

"It has." He said.

"It's good to see you and it's nice to meet all of you." She said.

"Ameerah you gone show me around and where you sleeping at?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"We're obviously in the living room/kitchen. Right there is a hallway bathroom and this door on the right is where I sleep. Me and Odell share a room." I said.

"Share a bed too?" She asked.

"Mhm. Is that a problem ma. I'm 20 years old." I said.