"Wow," Stefania whispered, eyes wide as she looked at her girlfriend who was already looking at her. 

"Wow indeed," Danielle smiled and quickly gave her a kiss before turning back into their hotel room. "Doesn't seem too bad waking up early now, does it?"

"In my defence, I didn't know we were going here," Stefania said as she sat down on the bed then flopped down. "This bed is so comfortable, oh my," Danielle smiled as she watched her girlfriend then walked over to the bed and crawled on top of her. "This is perfect. Thank you, my love,"

"I wanted to do something nice for you and I think this was a pretty good idea," Stefania nodded, smile on her face as she reached up to the back of Danielle's neck and pulled her down for a kiss.  "Oh yeah, really good," Danielle mumbled between kisses, making Stefania giggle softly. 

Later that day, Danielle and Stefania walked hand in hand down a stone path, surrounded by trees and flowers to their couples massage. Stefania had an extra little spring in her step courtesy of her girlfriend who just so happened to be in an extra giving mood after they got settled in their room. The blonde loved the element of surprise so refused to actually tell Stefania what was planned for the weekend, just that she would love it. 

Stefania couldn't remember the last time she felt so cared for and... loved. She had no idea how she would thank her girlfriend for all of this. 

"Massages?" Stefania gasped as they arrived at this little hut. 

"You got it," Danielle smiled as they walked in and were greeted by the very refreshing smell of eucalyptus and lavender. 

"Hi. We have freshly warmed robes for you in here. As soon as you are ready, you can walk through that door for your massages," A lady pointed here and there, a very calm voice. "You can leave all of your belongings in there as well,"

"Thank you," They walked into a much warmer room and started to get undressed, Stefania pausing, sitting on a bench and watching Danielle expectantly. 

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Danielle rolled her eyes as she unbuttoned her shirt and that was exactly what Stefania did, a large grin on her face.

"Mhm. That's my new home screen," She smiled as she looked back at her girlfriend who was now stood in her bra and panties, eyes slowly checking her out. 

"Stefania! Change," 

"In a minute," Stefania said, leaning back against the wall and tilting her head to the side. "You have to take your bra off,"

"I thought you could do it for me," Danielle said innocently and Stefania was quick on her feet, standing behind the blonde. "Oh, so you can listen to me,"

"Selective hearing," Stefania said as she pressed a kiss to Danielle's shoulder. A few minutes later and they were laid out on massage tables, feeling all the knots and tensions melt away. 

"I needed this is so badly," Stefania said as she felt herself literally sink into the table as the masseuse focussed on a particular spot between her shoulders. 

"Mhm," Danielle agreed from beside her, in too much bliss to even formulate words. Even though this trip was booked more in aid of her girlfriend, she couldn't deny that this was doing wonders for her as well. After their massages, they headed back to their room, insanely relaxed. 

"We have dinner reservations at eight," Danielle said as they slowly strolled. "Which is why I got you to bring that gorgeous black dress of yours," 

"But I have time for a nap before?" Stefania questioned, letting go of her girlfriend's hand as she unlocked their door. 

"Yeah, if you want," Danielle replied. She herself, wasn't really feeling like she could fall asleep but at least she could go over some of her scenes for next week. 

"Play with my hair?" Stefania asked sleepily as she laid down. Danielle knew she wasn't going to be able to say no to those beautiful brown eyes so sat on the bed, getting comfortable as Stefania shifted to rest her head on her lap and drifted off to sleep. 

An hour later, Danielle managed to move out from under Stefania and get dressed. She opted for a black suit, no shirt, heels, hair out and a red lip. She checked herself out in the bathroom mirror, just as she heard Stefania call her name from the other room. 

"Are you trying to kill me?" Stefania questioned, stretching her arms above her head as she looked at her girlfriend saunter back into the room.

"This is how I felt the other morning," Danielle laughed as she walked over to Stefania and gently kissed her, wiping the red lipstick away with her thumb. "Get ready, we need to leave soon," It took Stefania a minute to be able to tear her eyes away from Danielle as she walked over to her bag and got out her dress. Wow, did she feel lucky.  And the look on Danielle's face when she walked over to her in the dress confirmed everything she already need to know.

Damn, did she love this woman. 

"Ready, my love?" Danielle smiled as she held out her arm and Stefania slipped hers through. They made their way back out through the front of the hotel and down a different path. The sun was setting and fairy lights hung in the trees. They arrived at where they would be dining and were escorted to the roof, underneath a little canopy, with a beautiful view. 

"Can we start you with some drinks?"

"White wine, please," Stefania said when Danielle nodded for her to order. The waiter nodded as he left them with menus and went to get them glasses. "Thank you again for this," Stefania said as she adjusted her seat a little so she could rest her foot against Danielle's calf. Danielle reached across the table, took Stefania's hand and kissed it gently, both smiling at the lipstick stain she left behind. "The view is so beautiful,"

"You're beautiful," Danielle said without hesitation, grinning at the way it made Stefania smile bashfully. 

"Be quiet,"

"I'm serious," Danielle said as the waiter came back over with a bottle and poured their glasses. "Thank you," She smiled before looking back at Stefania. "I'm serious. You're beautiful and amazing and smart and talented and I'm in awe of everything you do," Stefania brought the wine glass up to her lips to try to disguise the smile on her face. Stefania could feel three little words on the tip of her tongue and she could feel them about to jump out. 

Danielle could feel it too. The three little words. Deep breathe. That's all she needed. 

"Stefania, I-"

"What are you doing here?!"

A/N: You guys are about to hate me when I say I won't be able to update tomorrow but I actually won't be. None the less, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Drop your socials here if you want to connect with other readers