Movies •.[ Part 6 ].•

Dust sat on a bench with blue while they were cuddling and talking while waiting for nightmare to come. Killer was leaning against a pillar on his phone when all of them heard nightmare "S-Sorry I'm late!! I was dealing with traffic sorry.." "It's fine nightmare!! Glad you could come!! I didn't know you were with killer! That's cool now we're date buddies!!" Blue said with excitement that his bestfriend's brother was his lover's bestfriend's lover (( sorry if that doesn't make sense )) "Oh! You're with.. him?? And you know killer?" "Yeah! Me and dust have been friends ever since middle school!! In 5th grade I knew killer in the beginning of high school!! Then me and dust had recently got together!!" "Ah that's great but me and k-" "Lets go watch the movie it's about to start!!" "Oh yeah sure but... I was talking well I guess the movie can't really wait for us.. fine.. "Yeah sure.." I said as I walking with killer,blue,and dust to the movie seats they had already planned out so we could just get the tickets and head to the seats and dust left to get popcorn and drinks but he came before the movie started so it's fine.

The movie started and blue told dust to turn off his phone like a 10 year old child whining about candy it was kinda funny but I was able to hold my laughter in. I had to sadly sit next to killer don't get me wrong I do hate killer as fuck but I wanted to put that aside for dust and especially blue because he's my brother's bestfriend sooo I don't wanna ruin it for them. We continued watching the movie and ngl it was actually pretty good we continued watching with no words until the end. We all got up from our seats and started to walk out I heard blue jumping and talkings about his opinions about the movie to dust "Heh well me and the little energetic berry are gonna leave now is that fine?" Dust said looking at killer while holding blue to calm him down "Yeah sure! Me and my boyfriend are gonna go too" killer said.. what...boyfriend!?!? I'm not his boyfriend!!! WHAT!? I just looked at him with a death glare and he looked back. "Well okay bye" "Bye nightmare! Bye killer!!" Blue said leaving with dust "B-Bye..." I said killer looked at me and grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere I tried to fight him..didn't work

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? I NEVER AGREED TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" "Look I'm sorry okay? I didn't tell them that we aren't dating but I'll tell dust soon enough okay? I won't let blue say anything about it" .... "That doesn't help....well it kinda does but that was just...weird.. you bullied me ever since 7th grade and now you're pulling me out to a double date and called me your boyfriend" ....he stayed quiet didn't even moved just looked me in the eyes.... well I couldn't see his eyes but I could feel it.. I want my answers "Tell me" He stayed silent "TELL ME! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME AND I WANT ANSWERS!!" He just hugged me "I..I'm sorry....I-I...I don't wanna....I'm s..sorry t-that I bullied you...I'm sorry that...I was being...annoying..." I looked at him but gently hugged back "It's fine...just stop it...if you're sorry just stop...!" He just tightened his grip "I'm sorry I can't..." After that he let go then pushed me "H-Huh!?" "I'm sorry.." he ran off and left me alone.

I got up and dusted myself off and just looked at him run I could tell he was crying what does he mean by he can't? Will things change??? It seemed normal..I just walked back to my car and started to drive home when I got back dream was cleaning..- wait I thought our house was already clean— "Sister? Why are you cleaning?" I said as I was putting my jacket on the rack "Oh! I had a friend visit me and it got a bit messy sorry! It was pretty funny tho.." she whispered the last part to herself "Yeah sure sis I'm pretty tired so I'll go take a shower and then sleep is that alright?" I said "Oh that's fine! Also before you do I didn't know you were dating killer!!" "O-Oh I'm n-not it was just a small d-date not like that tho! Just as f-friends?" "Hm-? Pffft yeah definitely just as 'friends' I wonder what happened after~" "Sister!! It's just as friends the only reason I went was because I wanted to help dust and blue!!" "Pffthaha Of course brother I'll believe you now go ahead and take your shower I'll go to sleep soon after" "O-Okay sis.." I went up the stairs into my room it had a build in bathroom so I guess that's good I took out some pj's and grabbed a few towels then went to the bathroom and turned on the water. And I began to take a warm shower then changed and went to bed I covered myself in my bed it was kinda big for me but it was cozy as fuck so I like it. I began to fall asleep cuddling my pillows and blankets.

(( Sorry if this was bad or unexpected but okay and I do feel kinda off rn but I'm get better soon and hopefully get better at these stories it went kinda quickly so I wanna tone it down a bit anyways thanks for the support! I appreciate it