Chapter 33. Burning souls

The voice of  Voldemort screeched in his head, it was almost burning in uncomfort. Everyone seemed to be just as uncomfortable with it as he was but none of his fellow slytherin companions spoke out.

"Well," said Theo. "That was fucking unpleasant. I feel like my ears were violated."

"Ginny, where is everyone?" asked Tonks, as Ginny turned to glares at the three slytherins. "They're fine, Ginny, they came with me."

"Yeah, but there not exactly trustworthy."

"You don't have to trust them, but you should trust me,  and I can assure you they came here to fight. On our side."

Theo wanted to smack that bitch upside down in the head, if they were here to fight with death eaters, all these mother fuckers would be dead by now. Like get it into your thick skull he thought.

"I don't really know what's going on," she said. "They told me to stay in here because i'm underage. Harry came here then went away for a little while to look for something, then he came back and told everyone to go to the great hall, and that the Professors would meet the order there. But that was about half an hour ago. I don't know what's going on now.

"What about Luna?" asked Blaise. "Have you seen Luna?"

"And Granger?" added Draco and Theo was now paying attention too without realizing his own eagerness to see Luna.

"W-what? Luna and Hermione? Why would-

"Just tell them," Tonks interrupted. "I'm sorry, I don't have time to explain everything to you, but just tell them if you've seen the girls."

"Well.. um... I don't really know," Ginny sighed as she looked more puzzled by the second on what was going on. "Luna left with Harry the first time and she didn't come back with him, so I guess she went to the great halls. And.. Hermione... I don't know. Hermione and Ron just kind of disappeared not long after Harry left the first time. I have no idea where they went."

A spark of unexplainable joy flooded Theo's head as he imagine Granger and Weasley. "You know, on any other day i'd probably make a comment about Granger sneaking off with Weasley-

"Shut it, " Draco snapped. "Tonks, we need to get moving. I need to find-

"Wait a moment,"  she said, turning her head back to Ginny. "Are you sure you don't know where Remus is?"

"Well,  I thought I heard him and Dad talking about going up to the tall towers, so they might be in Ravenclaw, Astronomy, or Gryffindors, but i'm not sure. They were talking quietly."

"Okay, thank you Ginny."

"How the hell do we get out of here?" asked Draco.

They was looking around to find an exit and spotted a dark corner in the room, he was going to suggest there might be an exit there but someone beat him to it.

Ginny pointed her finger to the same dark corner Theo was looking at. "The stairs are back there, but the doors open to somewhere different every time. I'll come with you-

"Not a chance," said Tonks. "If you've been told to stay here, that's what you should do, and-

"Come on!" snapped Blaise impatiently, heading to the exit. "We need to go! We're wasting time!"

Blaise ran out first and Draco followed behind grabbing Tonks and Theo followed quickly behind them all. They headed down a narrow lit dim staircase, they reached a door at the end of the passageway and Blaise pushed it open. The second the door was opened, Theo could smell the burning fire, the screams and terror of war.