Chapter 2

Heyo readers!! This chapter is a bit bigger than the last one Anyways have fun!!

Once class ended, Bakugou collected his stuff, soon seeing a note on his desk with a small heart on the top. His clicked his tongue and picked up the note, opening it curiously. After he read the note his eyes widen and looked over at a short curvy girl with a soft blush across her round face, Also known as Uraraka. The girl looked over and smiled softly at him before winking and leaving the class by happily hopping. Bakugou shigned and got up and walked out of the class following the brown haired girl, unaware that a certain red head was looking at them with a scary expression across his face. He soon got up and walked out.

Bakugou made his way in the back of the school, seeing the girl waiting patiently at him. He walked over and leaned against the closest tree
"Hey blasty!"
"Don't call me that" he said in a monotone voice.
She giggled
"Alright my bad! Anyways how are you?"
He didn't answered her question and just glared at her
"Was that note was supposed to be a joke or something?!" He raised his voice a bit making her back up shocked
"O-of course not! I really do like you! I was just wondering if you like me back.." She mumbled looking on the floor
"Heh you really think that you have a chance with someone like me?! You wish! Plus I didn't came here to waste my time on these stupid relationships." He said before activating his quirk and destroying the love note, leaving nothing but ashes from behind
(Spoilers about ks- Sangwoo is that you-)
Urarakas face was now full in tears. She really regretted admitting her feelings. With a small whimper she runs away leaving him alone.
"Tch.." he mumbled quietly and started walking towards his dorm.

Bakugou was never good at expressing his feelings. He always said things that he regretted in the future. He kicked some rocks soon getting the same feeling he did in the morning. He didn't look around though and sped up going to his dorm to study. He soon reached his room and got inside. He didn't bother locking the door since most of the class didn't talk to him. He threw his stuff down and started immediately doing his homework with a calm expression on wanting some free time.

Once he finished studying he got up and changed. He noticed that some of his clothes where missing but he didn't think much since they where probably lost in the washing machines that everyone was sharing. It was annoying because it was not the only time that happened and apparently he was the only one kept loosing his clothes.

He changed into some baggy clothes and walked out this time locking. Once he walked out he saw Denki and Sero that where looking around confused. He also saw the nerd which he completely ignored he was writing notes down (low key listening)

"Hey Roasty-Toasty-Princess do ya know where the rock is?" Denki asked holding an energy drink getting a confused look from Bakugo
"What did you call me?! And Sero what the fuck is he taking about?" He asked raising an eyebrow
"He was just asking if you know where Kirishima is. He's not in his dorm and he's nowhere to be found.."
He said scratching his weird elbow
"Nah I just finished studying." He mumbled
.
.
To be continued