𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"-the other's Diego's girlfriend," I completed for Five. "Lila, that's my ex-girlfriend," Diego interrupted. "You know what? Doesn't matter. They both look angry," Luther said.

"Yeah, well, our brother has that effect on people," Allison remarked. "Alright, I'm gonna go find out what they want. You guys stay here with Vanya and the kid," Five tried. "I'm coming with you too, come on," Diego added. Five looked to me. "Alright, let's go," I said, following them out.

The Handler chuckled as we approached her. "I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you, darling?"

"Makes me want to vomit."

"What do you want?" Five asked. "To watch you suffer," Lila responded. "What about me?"

Lila turned to Diego. "You're not even worth my wrath." We were all shocked at the answer. "Easy," The Handler commanded. "We're here on official business," She told us. "And what business is that?" I asked her.

"As the head of the Commission, I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board directors," she stated. Five and I looked at each other nervously. "Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board," Diego scoffed.

"Uh. actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate," Five interrupted. Diego looked at us in disbelief. "You two didn't tell them," The Handler observed. "Oh, Five and (Y/N)."

"What the hell did you two do?" Diego leaned over and asked. "What we had to, to get our family home," I replied. "Until somebody reneged on our deal," Five completed looking at the Handler. "Somebody wouldn't have reneged if somebody could've met a simple deadline. Alas."

"You set us up to fail," I pointed out. "You set yourself up to fail, friends," She responded. "You and your brothers and sisters. Kinda the running theme of  your little life, isn't it?" She chuckled.

"Dude, I can't believe you guys killed the board of directors. You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now," Diego whisper-shouted. "Messed up? Who's saying that?" The Handler asked, suddenly interested in the conversation after hearing a critique.

"Everybody. Christ, even the janitors think it's going to shit."

"That's not all he killed," Lila interrupted, looking at Five. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "Don't play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit."

"Enough. The point is, all of you are going to die today. Hmm?"

"Oh. Well, I don't like your chances. Eight of us, two of you," Diego stated.

"You know, you're right. Let's change that."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly hundreds, maybe even thousands of agents appeared behind her. They all cocked their guns.

"Holy shit."

"So what do we do now?"

"Well, we got two choices: fight and die now or run and die later. Either way we're food for worms," Five explained. "Preference?" Diego questioned. "Wouldn't mind a few more minutes breathing air through the old windbags."

"All right. Let's get this over with, shall we?" The Handler butted in, raising a red handkerchief.

"Run!"