𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

—𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿!

❛❛ 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃! ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

1960

𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 fell from the large portal in the sky, Ben and Klaus Hargreeves landed in an alleyway.

"That was..."

"Exhilarating," Ben completed. "Where's Five?"

"Huh?" Klaus examined his surrounding, only now noticing the disappearance of the rest of his family. "Five! Diego! (Y/N)! Allison!" He shouted hoping to find someone, but to no avail. "Where is everybody?" He questioned, beginning to make his way of out the alley.

"Oh they're gone. They're gone like a fart in the wind. Poof." He turned to his ghost brother. "Just you and me again. Great."

"So where the hell are we?" Getting out on the street, Klaus began to realize how strange everyone looked. "Are hats back?" Ben trailed behind him. "I think the real question is, 'When are we?'"

Klaus approached a man waking across the street. "Hey! Hey! Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year it is, or what day." The man walked faster and away from him. "Rude."

"Klaus! Get over here!"

"Yeah?"

Ben called him over to a trash bin, pointing him to a magazine. Klaus pulled it out and examined the cover. "Yeah, I mean he's pretty my type, but I'd have to see him from the shoulders down..."

Ben pointed at the top corner of the cover. "The date you idiot."

Klaus gave him a look of realization. "Oh, yeah." He scanned the top, eyes widening in shock. "February 11, 1960?"

"1960."

Klaus and Ben exchanged a look.

"Shit."

~  ☂︎︎  ~

1961

𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 to the ground, landing in the exact same alleyway as Klaus and Ben, only a year later. Hurt and scared, she walked out of the alley, in search of any help, or any sign to tell her where exactly she was.