𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

It was better to just be out with it.

"Fine. She kissed me."

"She what?"

"She kissed me. And I didn't kiss back. I told her I wasn't interested like that. Happy?" I asked. "You see my problem here? You're a hypocrite." He stated.

"Ok you're not seeing-"

"We good?" Five interrupted me. I turned around to see Luther and Old Five back from the bathroom. "We're good," Luther responded. I guess we're gonna ignore whatever just happened.

"You got a deal," Old Five affirmed. "We gotta hurry. Kennedy's en route. Less than an hour until show time." He sounded tense.

"Why are you so anxious to get going all of a sudden?" Young Five said, standing up from his seat.

"Relax. You're getting paranoid," Old Five pointed out. Young Five scoffed and chuckled. "Oh am I?"

They both let out farts. Paradox psychosis.

Luther smiled. "Ok, let's roll."

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝘿  been walking in silence for who knows how long. I think it was better that way. He was already being infected by the paradox psychosis and I don't think arguing was going to make it any better. Luther was talking quietly with Old Five behind us. I heard their conversation come to a halt and Luther's footsteps behind us.

"Hey guys..."

He stood between us and patted both of our shoulders. "He's gonna kill me, isn't he?"

Luther scoffed and let out an unconvincing laugh. "What? What, him? He's gonna kill you? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous," he stuttered out. "You know, you're a terrible liar, Luther. You're a worse liar than you are a spotter," Five said.

"Okay, whose fault is that? What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther argued. "So you admit you're conspiring against me?" Five whispered angrily.

"Do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" Luther asked. "All I'm suffering from is a bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions," Five whisper-shouted. I moved my hand around my head to indicate that Five was going crazy to Luther.

"Look, it's not like he's gonna kill you kill you. He just wants to kill a um...version of you," Luther reasoned. "Wait he's actually trying to kill him?" I questioned.

"But I am that version of me."

"Hey, I don't love it either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan," Luther said. "What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world? Are you in on this too?" Five asked looking to me. "I have been with you this entire time when could I have been conspiring?"

"Yeah, wait, how did you know that?" Luther said realizing that Five had laid out their plan perfectly. "Because I'm him and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Five shouted. "Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac," Luther insisted. "Maniac? Luther you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you a maniac."