Chapter 6

Harry looked at himself again and scowled. He was now wearing bright red robes, spotted in gold. His hair was a Slytherin green though. Harry wasn't the only one though. All the Gryffindors and Slytherins, and a few Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were also dressed the same. All except a pair of red-headed twins, who gave each other high-fives.

"It lasts till tomorrow morning kiddies." They laughed bolting out the doors.

Kids giggled behind their hands and pointed at their friends laughing. Many people were also different colors and had ridicules hair styles with the colored clothing. Harry could see kids futilely trying to spell the colors off only for the colors to become more outrageous. He rolled his eyes slightly and as he walked in tapped himself with his wand. He didn't reverse the charm, he just smashed the ones the twin had around him. He saw a few of the teachers giving him evaluating looks and a few students glaring at him in frustration.

As he walked by the Gryffindor table he also tapped Neville Longbottom, destroying the spell. The kid had helped in Herbology the other day. Neville gave him a shy smile of thanks and turned to eat as Harry headed for the Slytherin table. Harry sat down on the long bench seat and scooped some food onto his plate. He was slightly surprised when Blaise Zabini plopped down next to him and started to eat.

"Hey, mind removing the spell on me?" He asked politely.

Harry gave the brave kid a smirk. Not many would sit next to him when he had Ne wrapped around his neck.

"What do I get in return?" he asked raising a brow.

Blaise looked thoughtful. It was one of the ways Slytherin worked: give nothing, get nothing, or an eye for an eye. Blaise rooted through his bag and pulled out a black quill.

"It immediately turns all ink forest green." The boy said.

"Done." Harry said.

He took the quill tapping the boy with his wand. He faded back to his original colors grinning. Harry tucked the pen away. He didn't really need it but he wasn't about to be giving everything he did for free. A moment later he had he had a couple homemade cookies and a silver ribbon, and Tracey Davis and Daphne Greengrass were color free. Harry ate the cookies and tied his hair back with the silver ribbon ignoring the giggles. The Ravenclaws seemed happy with the challenge of destroying the spell themselves and the Gryffindors were too proud to seek his help.

A Hufflepuff third year slapped a set of notes by him and he looked at them. They were directions on how to do a third year water charm. He tapped the kid, Cedric Diggory or something, and put the notes in his bag. When he finally headed for first class he had a bunch of small things from other students who were all too happy to give up something small to get the color off. He smirked as he left. The twins might not be so bad.

.-.

Harry ran his hands over the broom feeling every thing on it from the nose to the tail. It wasn't a new one, actually it was quite old, but to fly? He didn't care how slow it was if he could just get into the air…. He mounted his broom with the rest of the first years and then watched as Neville broke his writs. He got off the broom in disappointment as Madam Hooch took Neville to the hospital wing. He glared at the Ronald Weasely and Draco Malfoy as they fought over Neville's remember-all. He would have been on Ronald's side, but the kid just wanted to show off. Harry liked Neville. The kid was nice. As Malfoy threw the orb Harry's wand was out, making sure he floated the orb a few feet before the ground as Ronald crashed into the ground and rolled a few times. Harry strode over to the kid and sneered slightly at him before picking up the remember-all.