"I'm going to kill you, I'm goick to fucking kill you. Louis I swear to God-" His hand tightened around Louis' throat and he was starting to get really dizzy and his ears were ringing, he went limp in Liam's grip. "When we get home Louis I swear to God," he heaved out but Louis couldn't hear what he was saying.

Suddenly Liam was pushed off of him and Louis fell to the ground coughing for his breath. He doesnt know how long he layed there, staring at the ground while he heared distant shouting, but it was all in the background while Louis tried to understand what the fuck just happened. He looked up to see what seemed to be Niall and Harry standing with Liam by the wall, but he couldn't quite tell with his hazy mind.

Louis quickly scrambled to the wall and put his head in his knees when he saw one of them approach and started shaking again. Harry crouched down in front of him and carefully called out his name but Louis didn't seem to hear him. He dried his hand on his pants, growing frustrated and called out to him once again, a little louder this time. Louis snapped his head up and looked at him with big scared eyes like he thought he would hurt him.

Harry gulped down his own tears and looked over at Niall when he heard a car drive off. He sighed in relief and gestured to Niall to keep his distance. He nodded and stared at them with his lip between his teeth. Louis wrapped his arms tighter around his legs as he looked between Niall and Harry. "Louis, Lou, can you hear me?" He asked with a soft voice. Louis' eyes widened and Harry took that as a yes.

Harry sat down cross legged on the cold ground, "I won't hurt you, we won't hurt you," he said. "Right Niall," he nodded fiercely. "You're safe now, look Liam is gone now," he winced at the way Louis flinched at his name. Louis didnt seem convinced at all and Harry wasn quite sure what the fuck to do right now. Why is he so bad at this? Okay, just get him to calm down, he thought. How the fuck was he gonna do that? He cursed under his breath. Maybe he should get him home first.

He waved Niall over who was nervously bouncing on his feet, and tugged his hand signaling for him to sit down. Harry had briefly told him about what he knew about Liam but the confusion and worry was still evident on his face. "Look, it's just me and Niall" he said and smiled a small smile, Niall copying his actions.

After a long half an hour they managed to calm him down enough. "Do you want to go home?" Louis nodded jerkedly. They stood up and Niall offered his hand for Louis but Harry slapped it away giving Niall a glare. Louis slowly got up and wrapped his arm protectively around himself and kept his gaze focused on the ground as they walked over to Harry's car.

Harry opened the backseat door and Louis climbed in, he figured he needed some space right now. He grimaced when Louis flinched as the door closed. They decided that it would be best if Niall left so he wouldn't feel so crowded, they hugged goodbye and Harry promised to call him and explain everything later.

The ride back to Zayn's was painfully long and Harry kept glancing at him through the rear view mirror, but Louis didn't seem to take any notice. His eyes were glued on his lap the entire ride. When they finally arrived he quickly parked his car and they got out. He followed after Louis through the grey hallways and they stopped in front of a door. 'Zayn Malik' he read on the door. Harry gently grabbed the keys from his shaking hand when Louis struggled to open the door.

The flat was dark and empty and Harry immediately looked for a light switch. Louis kicked his shoes off and turned to Harry, just staring at him. He shifted on his spot, not sure where to go from now. "How are you feeling?" Louis didn't answer.

"Do you want me to leave?" Louis was quiet.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked and finally Louis gave a little nod. Harry sighed in relief for getting any sort of answer and kicked his shoes off before following Louis into the living room. He sat down on the corner of the couch and pulled his knees to his chest. Great. Now what? He thought as he looked at Louis' hunched body. He wanted to wipe that fear that sadness off his face but he had no idea how to do that and that's what angered him the most.