"Don't you ever fucking talk to a woman like that ever again. Especially her, you bloody bastard." Harry's words came out mixed with a few drops of spit. His anger was no longer hidden, and everyone in the world was going to see it.

There were subtle flashes going off, along with a view murmurs. We walked towards the elevators nothing as much as a glance at each other. The doors opened and as we stepped inside, you could hear Chace from afar.

"I meant what I said in that note. I WILL BE WAITING."

I rolled my eyes. There was no way in hell that was ever going to happen. If I ever went back to Chace, that would have been the dumbest decision of my life. I needed him out of my life, no matter how harsh I had to be for him to understand it.

Harry and I stood in the elevator. There was such a deep silence, you wouldn't be able to hear a pin drop. There was nothing I wanted more than to hear him say anything. I wanted to know how he was feeling. I wanted to know if he was angry, or upset. But he wasn't showing any sign of any emotion. His face was blank, his shoulders sagging. The grip on my hand had become so light, it was as if he was hardly even holding it.

I let go of it, done with the feeling that he was letting go in more ways than one. I felt like he was just so angry with me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should apologize, or just keep silent, but I needed a sign of indication that he was even alright. I didn't want to say sorry, because in a way, I know I shouldn't have to. I didn't know Chace was going to be here, and as much as I hate to say, I was expecting something like this would happen. That letter was the first step, and now this is the second.

I started walking towards me door, desperately trying to get to a place where at least I would have somewhere to look while trying to avoid his gaze. My hand was practically shaking by the time I got my keys out of my purse. So much so, that I couldn't get it to fit into the lock. The shaking was me panicking again, and I had to tell myself to calm down. This was so stupid petty fight, but I knew it was going to be everywhere.

"Bethany." His hand wrapped around mine- the one with the key, and he gave it a small squeeze. Then, he took the key out of my hand and pushed in into the lock before opening the door.

By the time we were both inside, and I had changed into more comfortable clothes, it was 9:30, and I hadn't even started eating dinner yet. I was hungry, and tired and I knew that I was going to be a pain in the ass. It was my specialty when I got grumpy. But I swallowed back every bit of annoyance, grabbed Harry and I a Chinese take out menu and ordered us some food. The food would wake me up and that's all I needed.

I left him with my order in the kitchen and decided to go sit on the balcony. It was dark out, and I was still upset that I couldn't see the stars due to light polution. That was always something I liked when I was at the beach. Not as many lights to ruin the view of the sky.

"Beautiful." I hear him comment behind me. His arms wrap around me, pressing us tightly together.

"The sky is always beautiful at night." i reply, but I earn a small breathy chuckle. I can feel each puff of air on my shoulder as he tries to hold them back.

"I was talkin' bout you, love. So damn beautiful."

His words make me blush uncontrollably. The small, sweet comments from him never get old. He's damn good at making girls swoon, and I know exactly why. He uses his words to his advantage. His stupid raspy voice could make anyone drool. He was the kind of guy who looked like he'd fuck you up if he had to, but all he really had was a big heart that had obviously been hurt too many times. I wasn't going to let that happen.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I didn't know he'd be here." I say after no one talks for a couple minutes. The setting was right for this. It was calming, and I knew he'd be able to answer me without flipping out.

"S'alright. Crazy ex-boyfriends are the worst." He somehow is joking around, and I don't know how he's joking around about this when literally fifteen minutes ago he was punching him in the lobby.

"Yea, but aren't you going to get in trouble?"

"Probably. Don't really care. Dunno, gettin' tired of Management. I'll do as I please... Just defending a woman, and that was just simply the right thing to do." He presses a kiss to my cheek, a burning sensation making it's way down my body. Shit.

"Just, feel bad." I tell him, making him sigh before turning me around so we are face to face.

"Look, I like you a lot. I like you so much and it's been a fuckin' week. You have me in a way I didn't think I'd allow until I was older. But you changed my opinion on that. Just feels different with you. You don't want me for my money. You don't want me for your fame. You don't put up with my bullshit- and in fact I like it when you call me out on it. I like when you tell me I'm bein' an arse. I like when you tell me that I need to go talk to fans that have been starin' at me. Because, truly, I don't see them half the time and I feel like an arse afterwards. But you make me a better person. That's what I fuckin' needed and that's why I got out of the car last night. Although I may have known you for two weeks, we're making each other better people in the ways we want to be."

His words hit me like a brick to the face. The amount of truth that he had in there was shocking in more ways then one. He told me why he got out of the car, and he likes me probably for the same reason I like him. He's giving me a chance so quickly, for the reason I'm giving him a chance so quickly. We both make each other better people. We both have goals and surpringly, we help each other achieve them.

"Food's here. I just heard the door bell." He tells me before kissing my forehead and walking towards the door.

We decided to eat in the living room on the couches again. There was some stupid TV show play in the background, but I couldn't focus on it. My mind wouldn't stop replaying those damn words of his in my head. My head was spinning just from those stupid haunting words. There was so much feeling behind them and so much meaning. I couldn't get him out of my damn head.

So that's why, when the TV show was over, and the food was gone, I turned the TV off. I took one look at him before leaping at him.

AN: PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!