part twelve

ALYSSA {mature content}

We had barely made it through the front door before his lips were on mine once again. My arms were wrapped tightly around his neck while his hands fumbled with the zip at the back of my dress and, when I felt his hands against my skin, it was like he was lighting a fire which had long run out of fuel.

"Bedroom," the word was hoarse against my lips and I was just about able to remove my arms from his neck, stumbling a little as we continued to walk into my apartment, to point at the door opposite the entrance. I was surprised that we were able to get from the door to the bedroom without killing ourselves because of the amount of clothes and rubbish which littered the floor. I had never even realised that it was possible to be as sexually frustrated as I currently was, not until his lips reconnected with my own in an urgency which I was only too happy to reciprocate.

I aided him in sliding his jacket from his shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor along with my dress, and I felt my nipples harden as they came into contact with his somewhat bare chest. His hands groped at my ass and he lifted me from the ground, leaving me with no option other than to wrap my legs around his waist, trusting him to guide us towards the bed.

"So beautiful," he placed me on the bed and started down at me from above. His eyes wandered over my body and I didn't miss the lust which was washing over his expression in a matter of seconds.

"I'm waiting," I moved my hands slowly down my body, only stopping when I reached my breasts, taking a nipple between my thumb and finger, rolling it around in an agonisingly slow manner teasing, not only myself, but also Darren as I watched him struggle with his self-restraint.

"Show me how you like it, Alyssa. Show me how you make yourself cum," Darren's voice was hoarse, but still remarkably sexy, and I didn't bother to hide the smirk as I saw just how turned on he was from the simple act of me touching myself. I released my breasts from the lace bra in which they were contained and the cold air hit me like a tonne of bricks, causing my nipples to grow impossibly harder and, when I took them between my thumb and finger again, the sensations went directly to my groin and I don't think there was a dry patch remaining on my underwear.

I wanted to pleasure myself in front of him, mostly because I wanted him to see just what I liked, but I needed him more than anything right now. I knew that, if I was to touch myself, it would only take a matter of seconds for me to reach my release, because I was such a hormonal mess and I was still frustrated from Darren teasing me in the restaurant. I was no stranger to using my fingers, or to even using my battery operated boyfriend, but now that I had the real thing, I wasn't in a position to waste it because I didn't know what I was going to get the chance to have fun like this again.

"Allow me," Darren whispered in my ear as I used my eyes to tell him what my mouth couldn't say. He nibbled gently on the lobe of my ear and pulled my thong off without too much effort, throwing them somewhere into the darkness at the end of the bed. "You are so damn wet, Alyssa."

"Please. Darren," I didn't give a damn that I was begging for this man, and I certainly didn't give a damn about how desperate I sounded right now, because this was the first time in a long time that I had felt pleasure this bloody good. His thumb was applying a pleasurable pain to my clit, my head rolling into my pillows and my back arching off the bed to get closer to his talented fingers, and it was with that that I found my release in an explosion of pleasure which I hadn't been expecting—it was a thousand times better than any orgasm I had ever been able to give myself.

"Tastes good," Darren smirked with his fingers in his mouth, and he seemed more than satisfied with the effect he had had on my body, "I need more."