"Right." He muttered, finally letting go of the clowns.

The rest of the evening went calmly. You had baked your brothers two lasagna and they ate like pigs, no surprise there, until they were finally full, leaving barely anything worth saving as leftovers. Zoro's grumpiness had melted off as you fed him some food and sake while sitting down next to him.

"We should have an inauguration party!" You told Zoro. The apartments offered a space in the room with a pool and a grill which you could use to host events and parties, so you thought it would be nice to have people over that you cared about and celebrate.

"That'd be nice." He mumbled, not really caring but loving how exited you were about the idea. If it made you happy, he would even give up drinking. Although he hoped he wouldn't have to.

"Yes! Let us plan it with you!" Said Luffy excitedly. He loved get togethers, specially with his most valued friends and family.

As your two brothers began planning your party, you laid back in the couch against Zoro's chest, feeling how he instinctively wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tighter.

"I love you so much" he whispered against your ear, kissing it and nuzzling his nose against you. You held his hand in yours and brought it to your lips, feeling his warmth envelop your whole body made your skin tingle with affection. You wanted this to last forever.

"I love you too Zoro." You said as you turned your head a little and kissed the corner of his lips, but you were interrupted as your disgusting brothers burped. "Guys!"

Luffy and Ace laughed their asses off at your disgusted reaction. They didn't do it frequently, but they loved pestering you with their disgusting habits. Since Pops was always around he would always defend you and punch their disgusting asses, but now that your dad wasn't here to protect you they could do it all they wanted to. Zoro snickered silently until you send a glare his way, making him stiffen up and yell at your brothers to behave themselves in front of a lady.

"Alright! You got your food! Off you go!" You huffed, wanting to go into bed with your boyfriend. "You can come back tomorrow, but I'm exhausted right now." You were pretty tired. Moving into a new home and cooking two lasagna made this to you.

"(Y/N)! We'll miss you~" Your two brothers began fake crying as you shoved them out to the door, trying to get them to leave.

"Final hug!" Yelled Ace as he and Luffy tackled you and hugged you as if you were some teddy bear they could just squish.

"Guys! Stop being such drama queens! I'll see you tomorrow." You still had some things left at your father's house that you needed to bring over.

"But- but you're abandoning us!" Cried Luffy.

Oh my god I'll kill this two. Leave!

"Luffy I-" He began crushing your bones as he tightened his grip in your body. "Z-Zoro!" You breathed out trying to get your boyfriend to help you slip out of this monsters' grip.

"Alright Luffy that's enough." Mumbled a sobby Ace.

This ridiculous boys. If Sabo saw them like this he would kick their asses.

"Bye guys!" You said as they finally left your place closing the door as Zoro snaked his hands in your waist, pressing your back against his chest and one of his hands going upwards to grab your breasts.

"Damn it." He breathed out unevenly, making your core warm up and get wet.

"Zoro?" You asked shakily, already giving into his dirty intentions.