It all began with First Day

Ayanokouji Martial Arts School - 3rd Floor, Class 3-A Middle School - Morning.

Many girls wearing a white school uniform are of average height, some of them have long and short hair, most of them are light brown-skinned but some of them are white. They occurred constantly cheerful, normal, sweet but overall excited.

Noisy gossips, whispers, and mumble sound hearing from the classroom raising a lot of chattering from every room in the class. Few of them sitting at top of the chair table mumbling face to face, smiling, laughing, giggling while talking rapidly, and different people sitting against the chair table glaring eyes at books reading middle pages.

"Take a seat lads" Medium rolling sound from sliding door and Feminine, male teenager voice struck entire girls' right earshot causing loud gossip and chattering went speechless, turning their gaze towards the blackboard.

They glanced at the guy wearing a black hat, eyeglasses, and his same black attire he wore as yesterday, walking towards Instructor's desk, placing a book, notebooks, manuals, and an attendance pad bundle with a pen placed at the table.

Salcedo grabs a piece of chalk, writing a name allegedly sketching a tiny kanji against the chalkboard. Quiet gossips, hush pitches, and whispers trounce behind his ears. Some girls covering mouths, rolling their lens towards him.

"Why is the guy wearing a hat? Is it allowed inside a class?"

"I don't know, he looks kinda odd. Is he a businessman?"

"Why is he here? The guy looks foreign to me"

"Isn't that guy allowed in a girls' toji School?"

He puts one piece of chalk behind, Placing both hands at the table, glances at the entire class of middle school girls paused, and peered intently at the black-suited juvenile.

"Sit down and I'll discuss," Salcedo said in a soft tone, humping.

The girls relaxing their lower bodies towards their chair table quietly, gazing continuously at the blackboard.

"So, how do I start? Oh yeah, from this point on before I announced this, your academic president just gives me a job to work here at this... Toji school? Yeah? correct me if im wrong." He said, moving both hands around.

"Don't get me wrong here but aren't you be our teacher?" One female with short brown hair said, raising her right arm.

"Now's not the time. So let me finish." Salcedo answered, aiming his palms up and down at the female.

"as you can see here? I will be working for that lady who wears a red suit and I don't know what her name is. She told me that I... Will be working here."

"Is that guy serious?" A girl with a blue ponytail asked, still glaring at the male teenager.

"I had no idea. He is foreign to me but he speaks Japanese." One girl said, looking paused quizzically

"So from this moment on... As you said, I will be your acting student teacher starting today." Salcedo announced, lifting his eyeglasses

The entire female class's eyes widened and jaws dropped to the floor as their eyebrows shot to the ceiling, most of them narrowed one bit, raising one of their eyelids quizzically.

"So the only primary subject I have to learn is English. Just English and no other subject. That's all there is." Salcedo told the girls, grabbed the attendance pad above the notebooks, open the first page.

"So I will now take attendance. Num-" Salcedo's sentence cut short when one female sitting next to a window on the back row raised her hand, stood up from her chair.