CH. 7: AN OLD FRIEND

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the story plot.

Previously on Legends High of the Performing Arts

"Oh we got Homeroom, English, Math, PE and Performance 101 together" Miya said happily.

"Oh thank god. I have someone who I know is in some of my classes" Lesley said

"Still nervous?"

"A little"

"Hey its going to be okay. I know you can do it. Otherwise you wouldn't be here"

"Well we gotta stop meeting up like this princess" Gusion commented with a smirk.

"Maybe you should watch where your going nexr time Paxley" Miya growled and dragged Lesley to their homeroom.

"Hey Miya, why are you so rude to Gusion?"

Miya sighed "Its just Gusion has a reputation of being a player".

"Just don't get to close to Gusion or he will hurt you" Miya warned

Lesley smiled "Okay Mi. I will, promise"

"My dear friends in Legends High.... As you guys might know we have a new student here" Guinevere announced

"I would like to challenge the one and only new girl, Lesley Vance on stage"

As the beat ended everyone in the cafeteria clapped with amazement. Freya and Odette ran towards Lesley and gave her a hug. Guinevere walked away and one of the music mentors was really impressed by the new student's performance.

"So that's Lincoln's daughter. Well she got her fathers looks and talent that's for sure" He chuckled. "Will look forward for your development Miss Vance" The man said as he walked away from the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH. 7: AN OLD FRIEND

Lesley walked down the halls feeling drowsy. During last nights performance, more like half of the guys in her grade, heck maybe in the entire school came to court her. Like is this what happens when a new girl suddenly comes out from her shell and challenge the reigning queen of Legends High? I mean she didn't start the challenge but she did put a god damn fight to stay at this school. Although the aftermath is quite stressful. Boys lining up to ask for her number or just ask her for a date. One even asked to marry her! This school is all out crazy that's for sure. Good thing her friends were there to get her out of the scene before things went even crazier.

She arrived at her locker and opened it getting all her stuff for 6th period. Vocal Choir Music.

"Hola Mamasita!"

Lesley jumped at the greeting

"Woah there princess, jumpy are we?" He chuckled

"Not funny Paxley" Lesley said

Gusion raised his hands as a sign of surrender. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" He put on a genuine smile. "Stressed with all your new found fanboys?"

"Oh you have no idea" She covered her face in frustration "Can they just pretend what happened last night was like a normal open mic night..... or er day... whatever you get my point"

Gusion chuckled

"I mean seriously a gurl needs to have her beauty sleep"

"Well I think you need to wait that out to die down. The guys here are pretty-"