CH. 2: THE LETTER PART. 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the story plot.

Previously on Legends High of the Performing Arts

"Hi! I'm Lesley Vance and I'm going to be a musician just like my daddy!" The 10-year-old girl beams and holds up a guitar that her dad had brought for her when she was 9.

"Oh thank god the project is over!" Lesley stretched of a long day in school.

"Well, you do have a point. But at least it is done now. Especially that we got a good grade by Mr. Fillers"

"Yeah" She yawned "We did" Rubbing her tired eyes.

"Why are you so tired? We finished the project early after dinner you know? Did you had a hard time sleeping?" He asked with a look of concern on his face

"Oh no, it's just. After we were finished and you went home. I finished my song" She smiled tiredly

"Woah! That's great!" Alpha hugged her and Lesley laughed "So when will I hear it?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Ummm never" She teases and pulled out her tongue.

Yes I'm always gonna be daddy's little girl, daddy's little girl

As she strums the last guitar note she heard claps from behind her.

"Mom?! Your home!" Lesley stood up, surprised since she didn't hear the door open.

After that event, she laid down her bed looking at the ceiling. Wondering what would happen if she did send out the application. She shook off that thought and went to sleep.

Then little did she know that her brother send her application with a video for Legends High.

"Hey momma we got mail!" There were five envelopes in her hand. She looked through it and mostly it's just bills but there is one letter she was surprised the most.

A letter from Legends High of the Performing Arts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH. 2: The Letter Part.2

Lesley ran. She ran upstairs stumbled on her way to her room, opened her drawer and shuffled through her stuff.

Please be here

Then she found it. "Oh thank God it's still here". She signed in relief but then she realized that she was still holding the letter and took a double reading. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Vance,

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Legends High of the Performing arts for the year 2020.

Admission to our program is very competitive and we scrutinize each application. Ambition, passion, and talent are the heart of Legends High of the Performing Arts experience. You can be proud to have joined a select group of students.

For over 150 years, individuals have entered Legends High, and had left prepared for success in the performing arts world. Legends High's historical placement rates over 90% into careers or performing arts universities. We believe that the personalized education in enhancing the talents of each individual allows our students to thrive both on-campus and in their professional lives.