CH. 3: A NEW SCHOOL AND ONE HELL OF A PERFORMANCE

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the story plot.

Previously on Legends High of the Performing Arts

Dear Ms. Vance,

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Legends High of the Performing arts for year 2020.

"Mom! Did you send a letter?" She asked in panic.

"No way! No freaking way! You got in!" He jumped for joy and hugged her.

Mrs. Vance held both Lesley's cheek making her look at her. "Hey, no one said it was your fault okay sweetie? You were not to blame." She said "And as for your father? He is so proud of you. Of what you have become and what you will achieve to be. Take this opportunity to prove it to the world that Lincoln's daughter is the best singer, musician that has ever walked the planet" Mrs. Vance bragged.

Lesley laughed "Okay?" Lesley nodded in answer.

"For dad"

"Not just for your father but also for you" Mrs. Vance smiled

"Yes mom" I smiled back

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH. 3 : A New School and One Hell of a Performance

Lesley was nervous throughout the ride to say at least. They were on their way to Legends High of the Performing Arts and it was one of the longest trips Lesley has ever had. Well, Legends High is 2,903 miles from their home. She was with her mom, Harley, and Alpha, who didn't want to let her best friend leave him behind without giving his last goodbye there at Legends High (Like he doesn't see me anymore. Lesley will still go back for the holidays).

The address to Legends High was pretty peculiar because it was all trees. They thought they were lost but luckily they found the gate that says "Welcome to Legends High".

They stopped by due to the guards checking for security. When they were done to the checking the guards let them in. The place was huge! Lesley was impressed by the landscape the school had and was cleaner than the outside of the gate. The campus was surrounded by bermuda grasses and along the road of the campus trees and bushes were aligned and arranged alternately. They had a big round fountain in front of the campus where a lot of students with cars, some she saw are limousine are. She assumed it was the drop-off.

As they stopped at the drop-off, Lesley then went out and looked around. The place was amazing! Better than what she has seen on their websites and brochures.

"Man, a lot of rich people out here" Alpha went beside Lesley as he was done unloading Lesley's baggage out of the car. Mrs. Vance went to the parking lot to park the car with Harley.

Lesley's nervousness is back. What if she gets kicked out suddenly because she sucked? She is totally feeling like a fish out of water.

She flinched when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulders "Relax Les. You'll do fine. I know it" Alpha reassured her. Lesley smiled a little, still feeling a little nervous.

"Hiya!" Lesley shrieked at this. She was all jittery now due to the nervousness and the sudden introduction. She turned around and was greeted by a friendly face. She had blond hair with pigtails and she wore a grey shirt with a jumpsuit and binoculars on her head.