Chapter 9

You were in the hotel checking in (finally) after a long travel.
You and Sana were sharing a room and the hotel's view was beyond magnificent.
You LOVED the beach since forever and the fresh breeze and the greenish blue view of the beach water was just what you needed to get "things" off your head for awhile.
You and the others spend 3 hours unpacking and resting. It's was 7 pm and you lot were going to the karaoke. You were a great singer but a bit shy to sing in front on people you're not too familiar with. You and Jimin hanged out ALOT in the karaoke, but it was usually just you two or seldom with the other girls. Y'all booked the hugest room as 14 people can't just fit in a normal room. All of them were enjoying to the fullest and having the time of their lives. It was finally your time. You deeply inhaled all the oxygen in this world and went up.

Who knew you could sing that well

You can already imagine all those jaws almost hitting the floor.

You were now in the restaurant dining. But you wanted to use the washroom for a while so you got up heading to the washroom.

You know it's bad to spy on others but when you saw the person you couldn't help but hide behind the beverage station to watch the two.

And what you saw made your eyes come out of its sockets...

You saw Lana and a random guy sitting HOLDING HANDS and THE GUY KISSING HER HAND you quickly snapped a pic and left in SHOCK.

Hehe. I updated after like FOREVER. So here was another typical update :^). Hope you liked it and if u did. You know what to do. Buh bye for now