Chapter 11

You didn't know how to react.

Your mind was battling wether to run after the crying mess Jungkook or just talk about it with him when he calmed down.

Anyway you decided it will be better to give him some space

Jk skipped meals until next evening.

All the members tried reaching him through phone but he declined all of them.

Neither was he replying to their texts.

You were taking a walk by the sea beach worried sick about Jungkook.

When you suddenly hit Something hard and fell down.

You looked up and saw....Jungkook

His eyes were red and swollen and he looked MISERABLE.

There was an awkward silence between you two for some time.

Until you decided to speak up...

Jungkook....you ok?
No, I am not. He says looking...guilty
You didn't know what to say.
You just fiddled with your fingers not knowing what to say.

"Jenny, I'm sorry, for the way I treated you all these years"

You looked up to him in confusion

"Lana used to Tell me how you used to bully her, she'd hurt herself and put the blame and you and like a fool I believed all of those lies and started hating my childhood best friend....do you think..you can forgive me?"

"Jungkook all these years it has hurt a lot (you said , tears threatening to fall) but now that you've finally realised that what you did was wrong and yes, I will forgive you, for I know my Kookie can never be a meanie" you said chuckling

And to your surprise...

You saw jungkook flashing the brightest smile you've seen in years.

Hahaha this chapter was cringey but published it nevertheless:) So this FF is coming to an end soon. And which means.... ARRIVAL OF A NEW ONE. Not gonna spoil from now. I hope you liked this chapter and if you did you know what to do.