Chapter 2

"Phew...that was close" You sighed in relief
You walked into your class and as always every one was minding their own business and not a single eye was on you.
You got to your seat plugged in your headphones and waited for the teacher to arrive. You were minding your own freakin business when out of nowhere Lana, one of Jungkook's fangirls came up to u and started yelling.
In mind
*There goes my peaceful day*
"Yah you nerd better stay away from MY Oppa"
"What do you even mean" you said as u didn't have a clue about what shit she was talking about.
"Don't play dumb Jenny....I saw you with Jungkook today....I better not see you with him again"
"Well Lana I never hung out with that jerk, and I never will,okay!"
"What did you call oppa!!??"
She was about to slap you when Jimin came and held her wrist tight.
"Let go Jimin oppa, it hurts" She said
"Why the hell were u hitting my sis" he whisper yelled
"And remember don't call me or Kookie Oppa"
"He isn't yours anyways"
"And I dare not see you doing shit with my sis again... understand?"
Lana slightly nodded and left
"Thanks oppa for saving me today" you said with a smile.
"Anything for my cutie" he chuckled ruffling my hair.
Then the teacher arrived
After the boring 2 hours of lecture it's finally recess.
You went to the cafeteria and sat with your friends.
You were talking to your friends and eating your lunch in peace....
Yes you read it right that one most difficult thing to have in this chaotic world.
But suddenly you felt someone coming towards you......you didn't pay attention at all until you felt something wet on your hair.
Lana poured coffee on your hair!
What the F--
U jolted up and gave Lana that what the fuck you think you're doing look and she slightly whispered "That's what you get for being with Oppa" with an ugly smirk on her face.
You wanted to slap Lana so bad but didn't as you didn't wanna get detention so you kept your calm and just walked to the bathroom leaving the students laughing at you.
JK P.O.V
I walked into the cafeteria with my friends when I saw a familiar figure standing behind Jenny
When I got close I saw it was one of my annoying fangirls, also my girlfriend....Lana
I felt so bad for Jenny when I saw Jenny walk out of the cafeteria with watery eyes.
But why did I!
I certainly don't have feelings for her....she's my hyung's sister afterall
UGH!
I just shook my head and brushed off my thoughts and went to eat.

Hey guys I hope y'all are doing well
I'm running out of ideas so I will be uploading the next part a little late.
💜 U