Finally both comes infront of big mansion.. it was one big mansion joining two houses.. as Ram and shekhar were friends from college time they built mansion like this.. Sanskar got lost for a moment thinking about his moments with family but smiles seeing Laksh who take him forward..

Sujata come running and saw Sanskar who was smiling seeing his family.. she runs to him and hugged him tightly.. Sanskar also hug her back...

" I am fine mom.. " he said slowly..

" I can see that.. huh... Who leaves their family.. do you even know how much we were worried?" Sujata said angrily but still smiles seeing her son infront of her..

All comes and met him one by one but Sanskar's eyes were searching only one person who was hiding behind one piller..

Ragini see this and felt little hurt thinking about Swara but still she composed herself and goes to her.. Swara saw her nervously who signed her to go.. she prayed in mind and come forward.. Sanskar smiles brightly seeing her.. Swara saw him and sat on nearby sofa where all sat ..

" Okay.. we all faced worst situation but now no more sadness.. and Sanskar finally my son came.. now all the happiness will come.." shomi said smilingly.. all see towards each other but composed themselves..

" Okay.. enough of talking.. Sanskar you need rest.. I will take you to room.." Laksh said seriously but stopped hearing Sanskar..

" Why you? I have my wife.. she will take me to our room.. you go and be with Ragini.. in my absence you both must be getting less time.. now you also enjoy.. " Sanskar said teasingly making them smile nervously..

Swara saw towards all and stand up.. she slowly comes to Sanskar who was staring her lovingly.. she gripped wheelchair and dragged to his room.. as Ragini already made her aware about all the rooms..

Swara take him to his room and turned to go but stopped feeling one grip.. Sanskar dragged her infront of him and made her sit on bed..

" What happened Swara? Why are you behaving too much awkward..  did I do something wrong? " He asked seriously making her node in negative.. " Then what happened Swara.. before being my wife you are my friend.. I know our marriage happened in suddenly.. we both were not ready but still we thought to become friends right.. then why are you being silent again.. " he asked seriously making her widen her eyes..

Sanskar saw her and dragged his wheelchair more closer.. " Swara.. I know first our marriage then that accident and coma.. many things happen but still we are together.. we can again try to give a chance to this marriage right?" Swara nodded her head positively not knowing what to do.. " Okay.. finally you agreed.. now please smile.. I was waiting for long.. " Swara smiles little and he finally smiles brightly.. " Thank god.. everything is fine but still your reserved nature is same.. by the way one thing changed.. why you stopped wearing that heavy sarees? I mean I don't have any problems with this jeans and kurti.. infect you look beautiful in every clothes but you changed your habits.. hope by your choice only.."

Swara stare him and remembered the pictures.." Woh.. I feel comfortable in this.."

Sanskar was lost hearing her voice.. " good.. comfort is most important.. wear this often.. you look beautiful.."

Swara nodded and goes out.. but stopped..

" Swara.. everything is fine.. right?" Sanskar asked seriously.. Swara stopped for a moment but nodded and goes away..

" The Swara I know was reserved and rarely said anything.. this is also same reserved girl but still her eyes speak something more.. I know our marriage was arranged and we thought to know each other first but that accident ruined everything.. hope we will catch that goons soon.. " Sanskar thought and goes to take his Mac.. he started to go through all the things and smiles as sujata and laksh tried their best and succeed also..