Her decision

At New York...

Snow was falling in slowly but by seeing the atmosphere anyone can fall in love with the nature.. people who lived there were enjoying this beautiful nature but someone was in their own grief not caring about outer world..

" It's been more than 6 months but Swara is still not found.. what can we do? I have tried every possible way..  you don't how much I craved to listen her voice and Asad bhai's scolding but I failed.. I couldn't save my sister and brother.. " someone cried seeing at room..

One girl in her mid 20's wiped his tears slowly.. " If you will loose hope then how can we make Asad bhai normal.. you have to be strong.. for him, for aunty, for Swara, for us.. please don't be weak.. you are the last hope for them.. " girl said emotionally making him smile little ..

" No Humera.. I am not the last hope.. last hope is God only who can do anything.. just pray that he gives us all the happiness back.. otherwise I will never make my brother normal who gave me life after my parents death.. if he was not there then I would have been dead.. please God give him all the happiness.." Ayaan said emotionally hugging Humera who just patted his back..

Someone was listening all this with a little smile on her face.. " You are very lucky Swara.. but stubborn also.. how can anyone can be this much stubborn then even after knowing all the pain of their loved ones never try to make them normal.. I am really little jealous of you.. as all loves you so much but no worries bcz I have my own speciality..i love my own self.. anyway enough of self praising.. now Time of your comeback.. enough of your silence get ready for one shock.. I am coming.. " she smiles brightly seeing Ayaan and Humera who left after composing themselves.. she went into the same room where they were standing at door frame..

The room was big one with a big french windows.. snow was still falling but windows were closed so room was still comfy.. in room one big bed was there but around it there were many machines which were showing some indications. Girl smiles brightly seeing this as machine was now showing more indications.. she slowly comes inside more just to witness one figure was laying on the bed but oxygen mask and some wires of machine were attached to that figure.. that figure was none other than Swara who was lying lifelessly from almost six months..

Girl who was smiling comes to her and sat beside her.. she slowly caressed her head emotionally making Swara shivered.. Swara's hand moved little making that girl's smile wide..she slowly get up and went to window from where she can she Swara.. " I was right.. you will get up by me only.. afterall we are one.. n you stupid girl still thinking about stupid regrets.. but no problem now I am here.."

That girl remember about the flashback.. when Swara got shot.. Sanskar called ambulance quickly and as it was airport some staff quickly came seeing the situation.. they tried to give Swara immediately treatment but as Swara lost too much blood and she was already in stress bcz of all the truth she didn't respond to treatment.. they took her to hospital where doctor take out the bullet from her shoulder but she left into coma.. all were shuttered knowing this.. Asad and Sanskar fell down listening this news while others were shocked.. Zoya who came just now was shocked seeing their condition but she didn't lost her sense.. she wiped her tears immediately and goes to Asad..

" Asad.. stop crying.. this is not the time to lose hope.. atleast be happy that she is safe.. and our love will bring her again to us.. don't you remember her past.. her condition was more worst then this.. if that time you didn't lost hope then why now.. " Zoya said angrily making them cry more.. Zoya clutched his face making it up.. " I never knew that my Asad is these much weak.. but I am not weak.. I won't lose hope bcz if I will lose my hope then when Swara will be fine she won't talk to me..it's okay you stay in your grief now I will handle everything.. " she got up removing his grip from her hand.. she turned to others who were broken.. she glanced them once and go towards Sanskar.. " Last time you failed my Swara's belief don't do that mistake again.. believe on your love.. when destiny can give you your love even after your marriage then this is still not worst situation.. bcz my Swara faced more worst then this.. she was in coma for almost 3 years in her earliest childhood and after that she couldn't walk for many years.. but she fought with every situation.. she is my fighter who fought with every situation then this is not a big thing.. I have full belief on her.. she will wake up.. " Sanskar just nodded his head and hugged her feeling vulnerable.. Zoya smiles lightly.. for Asad and ammi I am there but in your house Ragini is broken.. see her condition.. they all needs you.. don't lose hope just believe in love and Swara.. everything will be fine.."