Thanks to all the Stars..

Swara smiles little seeing all were happy listening her decision.. she closed her eyes and felt that Swarali has hugged her tightly and absorbed into her heart.. she cried silently but didn't voice out her feelings seeing all happy..

" Finally you got senses..now our marriage will happen at the same day.. I am so happy.." Zoya hugged her tightly feeling happy..

Asad smiles seeing his love and princess happy.. he comes to her slowly.." You are fine?" Swara nodded her head silently.." Okay.. as I always trust your decision.. but still I can't help so I am asking again.. are you happy with this decision? " Swara smiles and just clutched his palm which was caressing her cheeks.. " okay.. now take rest.. I will handle everything..my princess is going to get married.. n I want just best.. bye.." Asad kissed her head and goes away taking Zoya giving them time to talk..

Sanskar who informed his parents turned to her happily and sat beside her.. Swara just moved little making some place for him in her bed. Sanskar was tired bcz of journey but he didn't had time to rest..

" You need rest..your health is not good.." Sanskar said normally seeing her efforts... Swara nodded negatively and pulled his hand..he shook his head and finally lay down beside her but not affecting her.. Swara slowly comes closer and placed her head on his chest making him smile and loved..he kissed her head lightly and hugged her tightly..

" I still can't believe I got you in my life.. from the time I saw you that night I always asked myself that is she mine? You know I always ignore this live feelings but you just pushed all that boundry and came into my heart..I tried to know you but your relationship made me bound in my heart.. I left but you didn't left my heart.. after marrying Swarali I always felt guilty but at the same time I always tried to give her all the happiness.. I failed n you know the time I got shot I was worried about Swarali's safety but more than that I had regret to not seeing you last time.. I wanted to confess my love before dying.. I didn't mind if you reject or people call me cheater but I just had that regret in my heart.. when I woke up I found you on my heart.. my heart again started to beat.. I made myself realised that it's wrong.. I can't fall in love with two person at the same time with same intensity.. but I failed.. I fall for you again.. still I was confused but then I confessed out of control.. bcz that time I saw the same eyes, same pain, same love and I got to know you are mine only mine.. n that moment I didn't thought about anything.. not about marriage, not about situation, not about how you were there.. I just knew that I wanted to confess my love to that girl who was in my heart when I thought I would never be able to live.. n I confessed.. but your response made me broken and then the truth of our life.. destiny seriously made cruel game of our lives.. I knew that you loved me but that time after knowing all the truth only your security was important for me.. I couldn't save Swarali but I didn't wanted to lose you.. so I sent you with Asad bhai.. you thought I sent you bcz I got to know about truth but no..bcz I already knew that you are different..but are not less.. you played your part to give justice to Swarali and did that stunt.. you literally killed me by that action and then you went into coma.. I lost my life..but trusted Zoya's belief and she won .. you again came into our life.. but just to break my heart again..I promised myself to not show my face ever in this life but your condition made me helpless..n I came.. but that was the best thing bcz you finally confessed.. you gave me all the happiness of my life.. you answered all my questions and finally I got my love.. how can I thank you for this.." Sanskar was emotional narrating all the things which were hidden in his heart..

Swara just wiped her tears silently and kissed his head nervously making him believe that it's truth.. " I am sorry for all the time I run away from you.. I fell for you from the moment I saw you in that hospital bed.. I thought my breath went away but then you got sense.. n all the things made me fall for you more.. I was stuck between my heart and mind.. I wanted to confess that moment only but truth didn't let me do.. n then all the things happen so suddenly I couldn't react truly.. I just wanted to punish culprits of Swarali but finally I couldn't control my heart which was shouting your name.. I know I hurt you alot but I couldn't find how to save my heart at the same time not wanted to cheat you and your family.. trust me I fought so much with my heart but at the end I failed and I confessed..I know you are happy. I am also happy but I can't change the fact that at some point I cheated Swarali.. I will never forgive myself for this.. I know no one has fault in this but I can't forgive myself.. I just wish Swarali will be happy wherever she is.. bcz I didn't wanted to cheat her.. but I surrender infront of my heart.. i love you.. more than myself..more than anyone can imagine.. more than I could express.. I just know that this Swara is incomplete without you.. n now I can get every punishment of loving you but I can't back off now......" Saying this she cried silently..
Sanskar understood her feelings and hugged her lightly.. both stayed like that only felling each other..