Something is missing

Ram wiped his tears feeling scared yet weak.. n why not his elder son is fighting with death from 6 months.. he remembered his past when Sanskar was standing strong infront of his family infront of every situation as a shield.. he remembered the time when Sanskar came as a perfect business man from US completing his studies.. Ram was feeling very proud seeing him n as expected he handled all the work very effectively that Ram happily took volunteer retirement..

Doctor who came to do check up got shocked seeing him at midnight standing alone.. it's not that he is not aware of that people but he knows that this person is very strong infront of world but right now his strength is lying on the death bed ..

" Mr Maheshwari.. he is out of danger as we already took out his bullet but still his mind is stuck in that memory.. he got the biggest shock of his life and that's why he is in coma.. when he will again remember something from that incident or someone who can make him remember that incident then there are chances of his consciousness.." dr Shashank said seriously making him understand..

Ram nodded his head.. " I understand doctor but we don't know what happened that time and which situation leads them to here.. I already lost my daughter but now I can't lose him.."

Bhopal..

Asad was making breakfast while Dilshad was sitting on chair and talking with him .. Swara came in sleepy state and hugged her brother tightly who smiles and made her sit on table slowly making her smile..she passed him all the ingredients which he asked and finally he made the breakfast..

Dilshad smiles seeing them prayed in mind for their happiness.. " If your experiments are complete then I am hungry.."

Swara and Asad smiles and made her eat lovingly making her smile and she also made them eat..

" Okay doll.. now I am going but you take rest and if possible then go to Sunshine tomorrow as today you are alone.. we all will come there tomorrow.. is that okay?" Asad said seriously making her agree..

" Ammi.. I am getting bored.. please let's go outside.." Swara complained to Dilshad who was reading a book.. she smiles and asked to go for shopping as it's been many days they spend time together..

Swara jumped happily and goes to get ready.. Dilshad smiles and first instructed all the security gaurds to be prepared as bcz of Asad's work they are having threat .. then she asked to Zoya if she wants to come on which she also agreed and said she will meet them in mall directly.. Dilshad agreed and goes to get ready..

" Ammi let's take your dresses first then we will shop out dresses.. okay?" Swara said seriously making them agreed..

Both goes into one shop and purchased almost 15 dresses for Dilshad even after her denial..but as expected infront of her daughter's she couldn't do anything..

Finally they left to western clothes where Zoya shopped little bcz she already purchased some clothes last week.. Dilshad smiles bit still took more clothes for her and Swara.. she gave one dress to Swara and asked her to go and try as they were little confused about it... Swara agreed and goes to trial room but shouted loudly after sometime.. Dilshad and Zoya got worried and rushed to her where she was sweating profusely seeing one kid who was fearing from her shout..

" What happened Swara? N why you shouted? " Zoya asked worriedly..

" Th..this kid hugged me but called me masi..." Swara said with fear..

All were shocked seeing this but Dilshad composed herself and goes to that kid who was shivering in fear..

" Beta what's your name? N sorry to say but this aunty is not your masi.." she said slowly making him understand..