Chapter9: Tell them the story

Start from the beginning

Sighing, I looked at the box untie Misaco gave me 4 years ago when I was 14 years old. Time flies its already 4 years since she give it to me when I first start having depression. It was hard for me back then I was just a little boy who doesn't know anything and just believe everyone especially Chin, he fooled me easily.

 Ah I won't say more because it's a story for another day not now; as I was saying I took the box in my hands and open it, it have my parents old photos.

 I sometimes wonder what would life could be if they are still alive? It must be great having such a loving family to take care of you and a motherly hug every time I get home.

 I won't lie but... Sometimes I feel jealous of the others, they go to visit their families and ever Nya go with Jay to his parents; So I stay alone home or I went out or I stay at my room until everyone come back. 

I don't like showing my feelings to anyone but myself or sometimes Lloyd; at least she looks like she understands me so I don't mind telling her because we promised each other that we won't hid anything.

 I love her a lot and I'm so happy that she's always beside me especially when I'm not feeling good or something like that. But I still feel empty inside my chest 'Ah my head start hurting I think I should just lie down and take a small nap, huh naps that's if I could.' I mumbled to myself while holding my parent's photo in my hands. 

I lied down and start looking at the picture in my hand 'I need your help Mom and Dad, should I really surf all my life? I just hope to have a chance and hug you two and maybe cry in your embrace at least for seconds that's all what I'm demanding I swear ever if it was in a dream it'll satisfy me I swear' I felt a tear dropped from my eyes' Ah, I don't like crying but what should I do? I missed you a lot and I really need you in my life.' I mumbled while tears drop from my eyes, I hate the fact that I'm weak and emotional more than what I should be but I can't help it! It still hurt so much. I always wanted to have a loving family that will take care of me, if those are my feeling then I really wonder how Nya feels about those subjects I bit she's good at hiding not like me a whole burden to everyone and just a bother. I wanna scream and just I don't know! I felt tears on my cheeks; I don't know but I think I'm begin a lot emotional those today I mean I'm used to that but today I have a strong feeling in my chest like something bad gonna happen in the next few days and I'm not ready for some drama I just wanna stay away from it as far possible just for the sake of my brain's cell and my so suddenly emotional heart. 

Suddenly, I start having a really bad and painful headache and I took some painkiller but the pain didn't stop but get worse than before and my vision start getting blurry then everything went black.

Nya's POV:

When we entered Home, Misaco welcomed us with a warm smile and asked about where is Zane. We looked at the ground while Kai just sighed and start walking away probably to his room to rest he's face look pale now; I hope he's fine. 

"Is he alright? He looks pale." Misaco asked with worry on her face "Mom, he's alright don't worry. He just need some rest just like all of us. We had a stressful day so uh we will just go to our rooms and have some rest ok? Please tell uncle Wu that we will come after an hour or so." "And for Zane he's in the boat doing some updates and it take long so please just let it sled." 

Lloyd answered for us and everyone start walking upstairs. "Guys... I'm going out for a bit. I need to breathe some fresh air and clean my mind a little, if anyone needs me just calls me and I'll come right away." I opened the door. 

"What's wrong with the Smith siblings? They aren't like usual." I heard sensei Garmadon asking the other, I sight and start walking away from the house; I think I'm gonna give a visit to the Samurai's cave to cheek on my things there and to think of a way to turn Zane on again and to find the files again I just hope no one reached them before me or we will be in trouble.

I took Kai's car because I wanted to and mine is away from me right now. I start speeding in the middle of the desert while thinking of what sensei Garmadon said, what's wrong with us? Does anything bother us but we can't say? Are we having physical problems or mental problems? Is Kai okay? Am I alright? I don't know if I'm honest.

 3 years ago we through that everything will be alright when we grow up but things aren't into our sides, my brother and I just some surfed a lot when we were kids and he get the worse part especially after the death of his mother and then the disappearance of my mother and father, he had to take care of me and let his childhood go like smoke in the air. 

I always felt sorry for him for losing his childhood while taking care of me and protecting me, I still remember the look on his face when he knew that I'm the samurai he was surprised and scared at the same time, I won't lie I love my overprotective brother but I really wanna save him one day if he gets into trouble he was always there for me and so I'll be for him I wanna pay him back with everything he had done for me... Even though he's not my real brother but my step-brother but he still care for me and protect me, and of course me rejecting his help fearing something will happen to him and me losing him, just the through make wanna cry and hug him and never let go. 

I sometimes think of how many times he saved me and almost losing his life for me like it's nothing; or the warm smile he always give me when he's taking care of me or ever the weak smile he give me when he's hurt or tired.

 Just remembering the look on his eyes when he was told that out parents are some cheaters made me wanna cry his look turned from the soft one to the hatred and serious look that made my body freeze from the coldness of his look. 

For Jay, He honestly was there for me too I mean he loved me from where I was just a small kid but he hold me into his embrace and helped me when my brother wasn't there and of course the stubborn girl I am, I was always rejecting him and pretend like I have no feelings for him but in real I was deeply in love with him. 

I still remember when Kai was taking lessons from Wu and me 10 years watching him and a 13 years Jay beside me trying to have a proper conversation. I mean now I'm 17 and he's 20 we love each other and we are engaged and that's cool but I'm still remembering the fights between him and Cole over me but Kai was always there to help me and hit them to stop and that he'll never let me be with one of them. I chuckled my old memories and finish my way.

I reached the cave and I get out of the car; I opened the door of the cave and I slowly start walking to the principal room where I hid all my Samurai's things and where I can see everything and where I can rest and do whatever I want without interrupting. When I get inside I felt happy to come back here because I made this place by myself and I'm so proud of it a lot. I get hurt, I cried here, I learned here just to make my brother proud of me and make all the others know who's Nya Smith. 

I smiled at the memory and start walking to the big computer but suddenly I felt like leg can no more hold me and I felt like everything start rolling in circles and the dizziness filled then everything turned black.

End of the chapter.