V

៚

៚. . . " I don't know who you are, but I'll save you a seat, hang my coat on a chair next to me "

Yikes, Jungwon doesn't look bright like he always is today. Yesterday's incident got him sad and feel defeated. That was his only chance to have a conversation with the girl

Or so he thought. He needed to feel happy and positive, and coffee would be the first option to make him feel himself again;

Even if the café scene yesterday would trigger him. Coffee was his other half, and yesterday will never make him betray his dearly loved coffee.

He went inside the café, his "second home" he would say. The smell of roasted beans and people chattering in their own worlds with a soft, calming music in the background that suited the atmosphere directly hit him and he felt warm and happy inside.

Giggling, he went to the counter and ordered his coffee and had a chit-chat that only lasted for a minute with the cashier who he knew for months all because of his coffee addiction.

He sat at his favorite sit, the stalls near the windows. He removed his coat and hanged it at the sit next to his favorite stall.

For him, the last stall on the right side next to the door of the shop and him were meant to be; everytime he visits the shop, no one sits there, lonely, and just waiting for someone to sit it and that was him. Wierd description for a stall I'd say.

His friend from the cashier served him his coffee and sat beside him. They continued their conversation, basically greeting each other and asking each other about their lives. It didn't last for an hour though, his friend's co-staff called him and needed his help, so he left Jungwon drinking and watching the view of the pouring rain outside.

Shit, he squinted and rubbed his eyes. Is that the girl he sees?!

She was at the other side of the road, heading to his direction with an umbrella covering her head. He panicked inside, praying to stop being a coward and to just take the risk.

The girl stepped inside the café and wow, she made the shop brighter than usual. She ordered at the cashier while Jungwon cleared his throat and practiced his speech at his head. Nervousness could be visibly seen on the Yang's face.

The girl, with her tray of snacks at her hand, tried to find an empty seat. She saw a stall, beside Jungwon and headed towards it.

She sat beside him, oh god. He felt small and cold and very nervous— he felt like as if cold water was poured on his head.

She was eating her cake while watching the view outside. Jungwon couldn't comfortably enjoy his snacks because of the tense and uncomfortable atmosphere he was sharing with the girl. He felt like he should start a conversation with her so he greeted the girl a good morning.

Gladly, she replied and it made Jungwon relax a little. They talked and talked, topics are randomly started by both of them.

It didn't last though. Both of them needed to do some personal things, so they bid goodbye to each other and parted ways.

Jungwon finally did it. He felt proud of himself. He'll surely have a good sleep tonight.