III

៚

៚. . . " will it be my flat or your apartment, when I finally realize I do? "

Finally, after hours of listening to music and eating almost everything he brought that could be eaten while travelling, he arrived at his hometown. He was dearly happy, he could scream of joy in the middle of the road tonight; but that would disturb other houses who were already sleeping, and the thought of him screaming at the middle of the road is just oh, embarrassing.

Just a few more walking blocks then he would finally arrive at his sweet and joy-filled home.

It was chilly outside, the cold air embracing him from behind which resulted the teen shivering. Jungwon quickly walked as he really needed some warm hot chocolate drink with his hands inside his coat's pockets.

He slowly opened their gate. He went inside their house, trying his best to not make a noise so that he wouldn't wake up his family.

He took off his shoes, carefully placing it on the shoe rack with the other shoes. Instead, he saw his mom and dad drinking tea while watching tv on the couch. He snapped a picture from behind as it was a rare occasion for him to see that moment.

Jungwon tiptoed, then jogged to them, engulfing his parents into a nice, warm hug and it made him shivered less. They were suprised, why was he here? Shouldn't he debut already? So, Jungwon sat down beside his dad and placed down his backpack and paper bags on the floor beside their couch to answer the questions his parents were longing to ask him while his mom went to the kitchen and made a hot choco with a smile plastered on her face, all because of their youngest son visiting them.

Jungwon took a bath and changed into some pj's. He immediately lied down as he was tired. He was deep in thoughts, spacing out, thinking about his overwhelming day.

He felt cozy laying down on his bed; he felt like he was laying on clouds. So, he heaved a sigh because of it.

He recalled the girl, again. He hated it. He hated the feeling, he hated his feeling towards the girl.

Why won't she get off his mind? After some time of thinking and searching for the answer his heart has been screaming and trying to tell him, he finally arrived to a conclusion, was he maybe, in love?

He couldn't sleep without clearing his feelings, and the lazy guy he is, he decided to call his brother who is just a room away. He sought help from his brother.

He explained all the things he was feeling towards the lucky girl, and his brother clarified his theory. He laughed and laughed like a maniac, but suddenly covered his mouth as it hit him that it was night. "I-I do?" he asked his brother. Oh god.

That question ran on Jungwon's head for hours, bugging him. He didn't even notice it was already 2 in the morning. So, he went to sleep, entering the land of dreams.