XXIII

Sangyeon was busy looking out for his boss at the hospital. He needs to be sent to the hospital due to the internal bleeding which made it harder for The Boyz medic team to handle it.

"Who did you saw before all of you knocked out?" President Cho asked, sipping his black coffee. Sangyeon silently thinking, not remembering anything happened that meeting night.

"I'm not quite sure, maybe Jacob knows it but he needs to go back to Canada. I'll ask the others if they heard their names or anything suspicious."

"Sir, aren't you afraid if anything happens to Younghee?"

That question made the older male went silent. He admitted it he was worried to death but maybe this is the only way to get revenges from NCT.

"I'm sure Younghee is genius enough to knock those 23 men down with her tricky mind." Not knowing what happens next, he smiled proudly thinking about his only daughter.

"Buckle your seatbelt. I don't want to get fined by the traffic polices." Jaehyun blabbered, pulling the seatbelt for the younger leader.

"Anyways, where are we heading to again?"

"It's a night club, Black Tiger club. It is one of the most famous club in Korea, ruled by EXO's leader Kim Junmyeon. We are going there for my business, and you are here to help me with that."

"It is dangerous? You kept on reminding me to not forget to bring the gun."

"I am here to take over my club, I lost it two years ago because of that stupid bet. I wanted to run a night club so bad so guess what? We are going to use a dirty way."

Jaehyun smirked, laughing devilishly as he saw the mentioned gang's leader standing right infront of the club entrance with his smile.

"Someone's impatient, I see. He really loved the weapons we gave last time." Mark chuckled deeply, unbuckling his seatbelt to take out his weapon under his belt around his waist.

"I'll have to hide this first."

"By the way, I heard you guys do drugs too."

"We didn't. We gotta keep healthy, girl. We only sell those for the other gangs to get money and praises. We are good in managing those stuffs but we never use it for ourselves." Jaehyun turned around to give Taeyong the blonde wig.

"Wear this, and this masquearade. You are going to make a perfomance for the leader and the members. Make sure to not even expose yourself." Taeyong whisper-shouted, catching Mark's attention.

"Follow Minhyung." She looked up to the pitch black haired male.

Even with the masquerade on, he still shines in the dark.

Younghee shook off her thought, taking the male's hand to get out from the black Limousine. An odd, yet familiar feeling sparked inside her body sending a tingle through her whole veins.

Mark too, was feeling the same thing. They held an eye contact for a good couple of minutes till someone coughed violently 10 meters away from them.

"If you guys won't stop then you can continue your one night stand inside the Limo." Jaehyun teased, making Younghee immediately let go of Mark's cold hand.

"I-I will go first."

"No, I am coming with you." Mark immediately grabbed the girl's soft hand all way to the club so that she wouldn't get lost in the crowd.

The club was really crowded, full of people dancing and even grinding on each other, drugs were everywhere, don't forget the strippers were dancing to the VIPs while they were throwing money here and there.

Younghee gulped her saliva. She never went into this type of club, she entered a club once only to meet her father business' friends.

"If you feel scared just stay with me, I will only let you go when Taeyong tell me to."

Younghee oddly felt safe with this stranger. She let out an inaudible yes, gripping onto Mark's hand even tighter.

"Sir, I am afraid if we attack the wrong club."

"So you're telling me I am bad at hacking personal information?" President Cho eyed Hyunjae, coldly. They were on their way to the Black Tiger club, knowing the president's opponent was there.

"I suspect he brought your daughter along, sir. I even called Kevin to prepare more members to help us." Jacob said, making a creepy yet mischievous smile crept onto the older male's face.

"Good, I like your brain."

Younghee's POV

Great, now I am here listening to the whole boring business between the two so-called-powerful gang. I leaned my head on Minhyung's shoulder. It felt so warm, his cologne was really familiar.

"Minhyung, I'm sorry."

He let out a confused voice, I smiled secretly at his cuteness. He sounded so much like Mark, now I missed him even more.

"You silly, we just lost our V card together and you can still be this chill." He laughed, looking into my eyes under the red light of the club room.

"I don't really care, but yeah kind of awkward too, it's fine anyway."

"You seemed so much familiar by the way, is Lirio really your name?" To be honest, this question made my eyes almost popped off right then and there.

"Yeah, Lirio Cho. What's weird, I know my parents are weird giving me that kind of name." I chuckled awkwardly.

Well fuck, I hope he fell into my lies.

"No, it's unique. You resembled so much like someone I admired since the first day I laid my eyes on her. She is just wonderful."

Those words just showed how Minhyung was really in love. His words were really similar to Mark's, what if they meet? They would sound the same.

"I also have someone I love, instantly. He was so adorable, I wonder how soft I got when I am around him."

Suddenly, a chaos was heard outside of the room. Taeyong being the most alerted person immediately stood up and went out to see who was the culprit of the sudden mess.

"Shit, it's Cho Yoon!"

Minhyung took my hand and brought me to a safer place inside the enormous club. I hugged his shoulder tightly, burying my face into his long neck.

"Stay still, I'll go to them for-"

"Please, I want to follow you."

"No, Lirio. Don't, it is dangerous."

"I am a daughter of a mafia leader, what did you expect, stupid." I stood up and grabbed the gun under my dress. A sigh escpaed his lips as I try to reload the gun in my hand.

"Let's go or should I drag you by the collar?"

End of Younghee's POV