Chapter 5

Hi back this chapter will be long as it's them getting to know more about eachother

—//
I wake up to a text from Talan
" can't wait for tonight :)" it's said with a smile face, I smile at the text. I could not wait for tonight I was happy about it.I  don't know what he had planned, "so what do I need to wear?" I message him. And I wait for his response. I get dressed and go down for breakfast,I find that it's was just me. "Where is my Aunt?" I ask Mary as she gets the breakfast on the table,she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. I say okay as I eat my breakfast alone,I kinda was wonder where my aunt was.

I was done my breakfast and Mary picks it up,I look at her and say thank you as she hands me a note,it was from my aunt
Dear Lily
I got called in to work I won't be home for breakfast I will be running late home as  well.
Your Aunt
It said ,So I had the house all to myself,I smiled I did not know what I was going to do until 6 since that was when I will be seeing Talan, I was kinda nervous on seeing him. Since I had the house to myself  go to my room and get out some books that I had packed with me and I start reading  one of them, I read for a bit and watch the time,it was still  early so I continued to read my book.

I look up from my book and see the time I knew it was time to get ready so I have a quick shower and look through my clothes,I find a pink skirt and nice blue top so I put it on and do my make up and my hair,I look in the mirror to see how I look. I was never happy with the way I looked.As I was looking in the mirror  I hear my phone  and it was a text from Talan
"Hey Beautiful
I will be on my way soon."
It had said I read it again as he called me beautiful I never thought as myself being beautiful at all,I smile at the text.
"Hey
Okay see you soon" I reply back to him and go wait I see Joe and he looked at me "where are off to?" He had asked.I looked at him "I'm meeting a friend that met yesterday,can you tell my aunt that I will be home later" I tell him,Joe looked at me as he said okay.I get a text from Talan telling me that he was here I smile tell Joe that I'm going.

I get in Talan's car and smiled at him " You look nice"he said as he looked at me ,I smile "thank you so were are we going" I say, " welcome there is a nice restaurant that I know of we are going there"he said to me. " oh okay you don't need to take me to one" I say as I blush. "Oh but I want to" he said as he smiled and started to drive,we talked as we got to the restaurant .

" a table for two" he said the host looked at Talan " yes right this way Mr Jones" he said,I looked at  Talan "Mr Jones" I say to him as we get to are table and he looked at me "yes it's my Father's last name".he said as he smirkes ,I smile and sit down "well it's nice last name" I say to him. He smiled " you can get what ever you want" I looked at the menu,and saw a veggie Burger, "anything really?" He nod and smiled, the waitress come to our table " Hi I'm Jane and I will be your waitress" she said as she winks at Talan, I don't know what it is but I got jealous there for bit.
"Yes I would like some water and as well as that a veggie Burger" I say to her. She looked at me,but smiled at Talan he did not look at her "all have a chicken wrap"he said,the waitress smiled leaves.
"She was so filthying" I say, he dose not say anything .

The waitress comes back with are food and winks at Talan,but he dose not look at her he eats his food. As we eat we talk,he asks me quotations  I answer him,I do the same.I was having a really good time with him.When were done he pays for the food and drives me home.
"Thank you for the lovely night" I say as I open the door,he takes my hand "wait" he said as he smiled " I did to" he said as he gets out of the car and opens my door and walks be to the door and pulls my hair back behind my ear and he kisses me. I kiss him back,I don't know for how long we were kissing for but I did not want to stop,I pull away from him and he smiled, "You're welcome" he said as gets in to his car and drives off.

I smile and go inside it was the best I night of my life it was the best date that I've been on,I've dated before but it was never like this,for some reason this was magical and perfect.

I go to my bed room and put on my pjs and just lay there on my bed as I think about today,I start school tomorrow I'm nervous about as much as to night was. Magical.I fall a sleep.