Chapter 7

I was happy that it about my last class and this was my last class,I could go home and for get about today and forget about Talan.

As my last class was done I call my aunt to pick me up and said that she would be there soon, I was happy about it, as I wait for her I go out side,but I bump in to Talan again ." You we need to stop bumping into each other like that" he said laughing .I laughed as well " yeah we do I say to him. As my aunt gets here I say bye to Talan. As I walk outside and get in to my aunts car.
" how was school?" She had asked me. " it was okay I guess I made a friend" .I had told her as she drives home , we get home I get out and go have a shower, I was done my shower and I get a message from Talan.

" I could not stop thinking about since I got home
I think we should try dating but know can know, I can't get you out of my head"the message had said,I read it and reply back

" okay alright but I won't make it easy for you" I replied back and put my phone down, I get a reply back fast
" sounds great xoxox" it said,I laugh and smile.I don't reply to his message.
" dinner is ready" my aunt calls me as I go down to dinner and I  see the food. "Wow this looks good did Mary make this"I say to her. My aunt looks at me "yes she did" she said l,as I eat I did not realize how hungry I was I finish eating and Mary takes my plate I say thank you to her. I tell my aunt that I want to excused.I go to my room  and check my phone,but I have no message at all. I put my phone down and lay on my bed , I started to drift off and I fell a sleep,I don't know but some how I'm always tired, it could be the time Change as I sleep my phone goes off.

I look to see who it was and it was my mom I pick up
"Hey mom" I say to her
"Hello sweetie". She said , it was good to hear her voice I have missed her.
"How was school?" She asked me
"School was okay" .I tell her as he walk for while I started crying as I missed my mom just talking to her made me miss her. I could feel the tears down my cheeks I wipe them from face.As I do my homework.It had been late when I was done so I go to sleep. same like it's all I've been doing is sleeping lately.