I blocked Freed's attack with the Gunbai, before redirecting all the force from the clash, back at him, which sent him flying.

I heard Galilei continue the whole explanation about the crystal and went up to them.

"Why did you kill us?" Kiba questioned him weakly.

"Because you kids were nothing more than materials to my research. Once it was done, I disposed of you all. Everyone would do the same in my shoes." the priest grinned.

"We truly believed it was for God and didn't question anything. And...you are...just thinking of us...as test subjects?"

Everyone was shocked besides me.

Galilei, then, threw the crystal towards Kiba and shrugged.

"If you want it so badly, then here. We already can mass-produce better ones, so it's useless to me."

Yuuto picked it up and held it close to his heart, probably remembering all of their voices.

Suddenly a blue light appeared besides Kiba, which slowly formed many kids, presumably his comrades, who were standing next to him looking at the ground.

"Everyone!" exclaimed Kiba before feeling a tug on his sleeve.

We all looked towards the little girl, who smiled and said that it's okay.

All the souls started to fly around Kiba, before entering him.

"He has peaked." said the red overgrown lizard on Issei's hand.

"If someone goes against nature and all forces, it means they have peaked. Or in other words...achieved Blance Breaker."

Then everyone became Jean Grey from Dark Phoenix and started crying without end in sight.

'Come on, let it be over with. I'm getting bored here.'

"My comrades didn't want me to get revenge, yet I still felt like it's my duty to defeat the evil that was before me, so that nobody else would meet the same fate as us." Kiba declared, summoning a sword.

"Freed!" Valper called for the stray excorcist, who jumped in the middle of them.

"You should just let yourself get disposed of, you fool." 

"Kiba! Get rid of them and their Excalibur, do not show them any mercy!" screamed Issei.

"Do it, Yuuto."

'No I shouldn't, it's not the Jedi way.' I snickered.

"You are a proud member of the Gremory house, no servant of mine would loose to something like an Excalibur." said Rias.

"I believe in you, Kiba!" shouted Akeno.

"Fight." said Koneko with a worried expression.

I just showed him thumbs up, which made him smile.

"What's with the whole moving scene! Can we just fight already? I can't wait for you to be cut up in pieces by my sword!" screamed an annoyed Freed.

"I will become a sword."

'Sounds like a german student, who never spoke English, trying to say a sentence in said language.' 

'Author-san not now. Wait Author-san! Where were you?!'

'Places. When I mean places, I mean places where I looked for my goddamned password, because I forgot it for my Wattpad account after my prolonged pause.'

'You complete and utter buffoon.'

"Comrades whose souls have merged with mine, let's overcome this together! Our thought and wishes can now be accomplished. I'll will become a sword for the President and for my comrades. Sword Birth!"