Chapter 29

Chapter 29
That was close!
Achieving The Power Of Gods?

(Y/N PoV)

I woke up, because a heard a rather loud purr.

My mistake, two rather loud purrs.

I sat up and looked to the sides and saw both Koneko and Kuroka.

'So...do they hate eachother or not?'

I decided to wake up Kuroka to avoid an argument, if they do hate eachother.

"What is it darling?" she asked, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"I don't want to be that guy, but your sister is sleeping next to me right now." I said.

She giggled and hugged me, putting my head between her giant chest.

"Don't worry, I explained everything to Shirone and she actually took it better than I expected. Now if you don't mind, I would like to have some alone time with you. She told me her thrusting experience with you and I got curious." she said, letting me out of the hug.

She crawled onto my lap and started grinding on my crotch.

"Oh my~ it's so big Nyaaa~" she said with a extra long and seductive nya.

"Kuroka!" we turned around and saw Koneko with her cat parts out and big blush.

"I want to join!" she shouted.

"Sure. I think (Y/N) wouldn't mind a threesome with cute and sexy cat girls, right?" Kuroka winked at me.

I gulped and smiled.

"Of cou-" I was cut off by the door, which got completely obliterated.

"Master!"

"Big Brother!"

"(Y/N)"!

"Cutie!"

"Daddy!"

'I was fine until the 'Daddy'...I still have hope, that she meant-'

"I want to feel daddy inside me too!" yelled Kunou and jumped on me.

'FUCK!'

I used Instant Transmission and landed beside Sona.

She turned to me with an raised eyebrow.

"I almost got raped by 4 lolis and 2 giant breasted women, so cut me some slack." she rolled her eyes and went back to work, but not before slightly rubbing her thighs together.

'Alright...what could I do to be safe...' I thought and got an idea.

I kissed Sona's forehead, just for shits and giggles, and used ID Create to go to our favourite God of Destruction, right Author?

(Ha! Jokes on you! This time I didn't use Titanium! I used FUCKYOUANIUM to reinforce the fourth wall. Not to mention all the Flex Tape, that I got from the readers. By the way, thanks for the help. Thanks for calling 4thwallmaker too, hope he will be here if shits goes down.)

Fuck.

As I finally regained my body I noticed I was in some sort of lake, so I quickly got out of it.

"And who might you be?" I heard a voice ask.

I turned around and saw the Supreme Kai with his assistant Kibito.