Calum's party

ahngie's pov.

we went back to sleep and woke up around noon. i went downstairs and luke followed. "so what time is the party ?" I ask luke " oh it's at eight but calum wants us there by six thirty so we can all set up." he responds " okay I say as i take out the bisquick pancake mix "pancakes or waffles ?" I ask luke "ppaaannnncccaaaakkkkeeeesssss" he shouts throughout the apartment. i giggle and mix the ingredients.

~~ 5 hours later ~~

i get up and walk upstairs after a full morning of cuddling with luke. i walk into our bathroom and strip my clothes off. i step into the warm water and grab my lavender 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, and scrub it into my hair. after showering, i grab a black crop top, and black jeans. i dry my body and dress up. i grab a flannel from my closet and wrap it around my waist.

i walk into the bathroom and plug in my hair dryer. i dry my hair and put in up in a ponytail. i walk out and luke walks into the bathroom. thirty minutes later he comes out wearing black skinny jeans, and a black nirvana muscle tee.

i check the time and it's six o'clock. " hey luke ? should we leave now it's six." i tell luke "yeah let's go" he says and grabs his phone and his car keys. i grab my phone and walk out behind him.

~~skipping car ride~~

we arrive at calum's house and it was pretty big. we get out and walk into the house to see the boys already drinking beer with their girlfriends. "hey ahngie i want you to meet our new girlfriends, mine is keana, and ashs girlfriend is jaden." michael says. i nod and luke comes back with two bottles of beer and hands one to me.

~~after setting up~~ 

ive drank about two and half bottles of beer and im a bit buzzed. i see the boys bring in three big boxes as the girls just sit on the couch with me. they set the boxes down and i peek into one and see bottles of vodka and more beer. ooh im gonna drink like three bottles of that. my gawd why do i like vodka so much? i say to myself. i check my phone and it 7:54 "guys! its eight o'clock!" the girls and i shout throughout the house.

okay theres gonna be like two more parts to this because its gonna be like 2000 words long.