3

Jihyo and Nayeon's car is quiet as hell since the bunny is sleeping. While Jihyo is focused on driving. 

She notice that their communication radio is blinking so she opened it and kinda shocked her.

[“Bullshit! The EXO is following us and I had no idea how!”] Sana shouted at her radio.

Tzuyu who’s driving their car shake her head at Sana who’s panicking. EXO are one of the agents who’s eyeing for the cube to use it for their own good.

[“Try losing them. If they followed you guys we won’t able to make it to the new CUBE hideout”] Jihyo answered from the radio while calming her self down after Sana shocked her.

The yoda can see the red car who’s following them getting nearer and nearer so she started to increase the speed.

“Tzuyu for pete’s sake please be careful” Sana begged as she look at the taller girl.

“Unnie stop acting like a kid and start thinking of a another route to that hideout” Tzuyu said quite annoyed by her favorite unnie.

Sana looked back hoping that they’ve lost the agents but it gotten worst since there’s like a war happening at the back.

[“Jihyo unnie the unknown agents!!! It’s them they’re fighting with the EXO”] Tzuyu shouted at the radio.

["CAN YOU GUYS STOP SHOUTING AT THE RADIO IT'S GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!"] Jihyo answered. ["We're going back to you guys... just try to lose them"]

Sana freezes when Tzuyu increases the speed more.

“Hold on we’ll go to the top...”