I HATE YOU!!

A few minutes after I froze everything I saw villains with flame quirks come from the alley's,surrounding me.

Y/n:I "hate" fire.

Villain1:What are you talking about?

Y/n:It hurts and burns,it makes it hard to breath and you feel like you're dying.

Villain2:Kids just talkin.

Y/n:The cold is so much better,it's beautiful when it snows and you can create so much with the snow. Ice is so much better then fire.

Villain3:LET'S JUST KILL HIM!

He shot flames from his mouth but I froze his jaw shut in an instant,he fell backwards and grabbed at his frozen mouth.

Y/n: The cold is so much better then the heat,my father never understood that. Zugai never got the chance to and Shoto was forced into it,he never got to notice it because it was shoved into his face.

Another villain turned his arms to flames and ran at me,I froze him half way through and he was stopped in his tracks. I then stomped a foot down and everyone in the arena was frozen.

Y/n:I feel sorry for all of you. You see my brothers are so much nicer then I am,if I was shoto I would want to save you from the frostbite. If I was Zugai I wouldn't use such a powerful attack but I'm me,and I don't care how badly you get hurt. I'm not here to care for you or respect you,if it was up to me alone you'd all be dead all ready,better start praying your quirks can melt bilayer ice or you'll all die quickly. How sad that Zugai isn't here to save you,good bye.

I then walked out of the zone and moved to where I saw blue flames,in the rain zone. I walked into the rain zone and with a single breath I turned all the rain to snow,making it easier to for me to locate Zugai. I found him surronded by villains,I snapped my fingers and they all became human ice statues.

Zugai:Y/n!

Y/n:Get in gear,we're leaving.

Zugai:What about shoto?

Y/n:He'll be fine,he has both mom and fathers powers. He's stronger then anyone here,besides us,and that includes the villains.

He followed me as we left the rain zone,my next target was where Mr.Aizawa was. We ran off in that direction and what was happening to him was hard to watch,he was being broken like a pile of sticks under a sledge hammer.

Zugai:Oh,god.

Y/n:I'm putting a stop to this!

I walked forward and froze the arms of the monster that was hurting my teacher,it looked up and starred at me.

Y/n:Those eyes,they're just like his! You don't think I'll freeze you?! I'LL TURN YOUR BODY TO CRUSHED ICE!

It's arms broke off but they quickly grew back,he ran at me and when I tried to freeze him he dodged my ice attack. I tried again but it dodged again,it grabbed me and I tried to freeze it again. It jumped away from me,scared of being frozen.

Y/n:What's wrong? Scared of the cold? Just.like.him!

I kept sending waves of ice but each time it dodged,keeping distance from me.

Y/n:STOP DODGING ME! WHY?! WHY DO I SEE YOU EVERY WHERE I LOOK,EVEN IN A FIGHT LIKE THIS! I HATE YOU FATHER!!!

I sent one last massive ice that destroyed everything infront of me,but the monster blocked it. My fear,it was overwhelming.

*FlashBack*

Y/n:Quit it dad,shoto can't take much more!

I was protecting shoto from father,his abuse was worse then usual since he had to work with allmight that day. He was working shoto to the bone,forcing him to attack and not holding back in his counter attacks.

Enji:Out of my way,Y/n,you're no where near the level your brother is.

He then punched me in the gut,covering his fist in flames. I tried to coat my body in ice but he shattered it and burnt through my shirt,leaving burn marks that never faded. But he did try to make it up to me,he gave me exactly what I wrote down on my wish list for the holidays and then some but it didn't stop my hatred. Something like that never could.

*End Of FlashBack*

Y/n:FATHER,YOU ARE THE ONLY THING I HATE!

I sent countless waves of ice after that,making each stronger and bigger then the last. I eventually froze the monster and I broke it down to nothing,leaving only ice. I brought the ice over to me and I stomped on the head,and I kept stomping even when it was all gone.

Y/n:WHY?! WHY?! LEAVE ME ALONE!I HATE YOU,FATHER!!!!!!

I was pulled back by Zugai and Shoto,I didn't even notice that I was crying until they touched me.

Y/n:Z-Zugai,S-Shoto.

Shoto:Calm down,we're fine.

Zugai:You got him,you're okay.

Y/n:Where,where is he?

Zugai:Who,dad? He's not here,never was.

In my fear I went delirious,my ideas were thrown around and messed up. I wasn't in contact with reality.

Y/n:Father,father,I hate you.

The thugs around us began to get up but before they knew anything I froze them all to the ground. They scared me,almost everything did. In my rage I triggered my own PTSD and I was terrified.

Y/n:No,not again. Don't hurt me again.

Shoto:Quiet,You're okay.

Zugai:Y/n,dad can't hurt you anymore,everything will be okay.

Shoto:You're the strongest person I know,you're so much stronger then father.

Y/n:Dad,stop.

Zugai:He's out of it,this really put a number on him.

Shoto:All that rage,it seems like he scared himself with the idea of dad.

Zugai:After what he did to him,I wouldn't doubt it.

Shoto:It was basically tourture.

Zugai:All that fire.

Everything else was a blur,I couldn't remember anything. I apparently blacked out,I even woke up at home in my bed.

Y/n:WHERE-oh,I'm home. What-what happened?

My door then opened,it was my father.

Y/n:No!

Enji:Stop,I heard you fought well,I expect nothing less from my most powerful offspring.

Y/n:W-Why are you here? I-I'm not being punished,a-am I?!

Enji:Quit it! I'm not here to punish you,the opposite. You did well and deserve praise,that's why you have my blessing to go out and buy any one thing that you want.

Y/n:Why,why be nice to me?!

Enji:It's a reward,for proving that you're the best. You were also chosen to be class representative and you fought for the title,another reason to give you a reward. Do what you want with my gift,make sure you enjoy it.

He then left closing the door,I brought my knees up to my chest and I began to sob. Even after all my training and hard work,even after everything I had been through, I was still terrified of him.